Now our customers can use our industry leading app on a huge selection of devices, in both mobile and fixed formats
Melbourne, Australia (PRWEB) May 29, 2013
Previously only available on iOS devices, the automation and control application iViewer 4 now allows integrators of automation and control systems to create their own custom graphical user interfaces (GUIs) on Android devices. These GUIs can be used to control any system that is controllable via Ethernet. Utilizing CommandFusion’s free ‘guiDesigner’ Windows program, users can create a GUI that looks and behaves the way they desire. Some uses for iViewer 4 include controlling a home entertainment system, a heating/cooling system or anything else the client can require; all from within a single app.
“The diversity of products available running the Android platform is astounding” said Jarrod Bell, Co-Founder, CommandFusion “Now our customers can use our industry leading app on a huge selection of devices, in both mobile and fixed formats”
- Create GUIs for any networked device that can be controlled - Home automation & control systems, boardrooms, lecture theatres, yachts, media centers, remote control vehicles, etc
- Use TCP, UDP, HTTP, Bonjour discovery and any mix of these technologies to discover and control networked devices, no additional hardware required.
- Totally customize entire interface with guiDesigner software (free)
- Create different page views for portrait and landscape modes, as well as animated page transitions
- Cost-effective for DIY automation
- Supports all iOS devices (iPads, iPhones, iPod touch)
- Works with any control system, including CommandFusion’s own automation hardware lineup
iViewer for Android is available on the Google Play Store and is compatible with all iOS devices that are running an Android version of 2.3 or higher.
A press kit including screen shots, logo’s and other graphics is available here: http://cmdf.us/cfivandroid
iViewer is available on the Google Play store here: http://cmdf.us/13VYTnn
Founded in Melbourne, Australia in 2005 as GuiLink then renamed CommandFusion in 2011, the company has been selling its flagship software product (CommandFusion iViewer) for iOS since 2008. Renowned for its flexibility and versatility, iViewer is now available for both iOS and Android platforms. The company has been working on the hardware product line since 2008. With a small, dynamic and driven international team coming from the automation, software and hardware fields, CommandFusion strives to offer the best support and fastest innovation turnaround in the industry.
For more information or to request a copy of iViewer for review purposes, please contact:
+61 411 508 439
For more information on CommandFusion Software: