London, UK (PRWEB) May 28, 2013
The world aqua feed market has experienced substantial growth over the past several years, driven by the enhancing demand for fish and sea food, growth of the aquaculture industry, increasing disposable incomes of the enlarging middle class in developing countries and by flexibility of secondary feedstock usage. Rising prices for raw materials and strict regulation policies represent the main barriers to the development of the aqua feed market. APAC and Europe are the major aqua feed consumers, together accounting for above 70% of the global consumption figure. Norel Animal Nutrition, Aller Aqua, Nutreco N.V., Ridley Corporation Limited and BioMar Group are amid the giants of the global aqua feed industry.
The overall aqua feed market is likely to register growth at an 11.5% CARG in the upcoming years to override 82,300 KMT by 2018. APAC is predicted to experience the robust growth of the aqua feed market, with the highest growth rates registered in such countries as Japan, China, Ecuador and Indonesia.
New research report “Aqua Feed Market By End Consumption (Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusks, Others), By Additives, (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers, Others), By Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Aqua Feed Market By End Consumption (Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusks, Others), By Additives, (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers, Others), By Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
Published: May, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report grants access to the extensive analysis of the global aqua feed market. It discloses essential data on the current market state, describes prevailing development trends, and contains Porter’s five forces and patent analyses of the industry. The study examines key factors driving and restraining the market; outlines top market opportunities and challenges; presents comprehensive market assessment by end consumption, additives and geography. The research describes competitive scenario, reviews prominent product launches and collaborations and also offers detailed profiles of the leading companies. In addition, the report discusses burning industry issues along with prospects for the future industry development up to 2018.
- Premium insights into the global aqua feed market.
- Overview of the product launches and collaborations.
- Extensive overview of the market, including vital data on aqua feeds, discussions of burning issues related to the industry, information on winning imperatives, and evaluation of industry investment climate.
- Examination of the market dynamics: data on major drivers and restraints as well as opportunities and threats.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Comprehensive market assessment on the basis of end consumption, additives and geography.
- Description of the competitive landscape.
- Detailed company profiles containing general company overview, details on financials, review of product & services, data on strategy and recent developments.
- Future aqua feed industry outlook through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.