With the conclusion of the three biggest mobile events of the year (CES, Mobile World Congress and CTIA), what does the broader mobile landscape look like for 2013?
Sterling, VA (PRWEB) May 30, 2013
Current Analysis, the market leader in continuous, actionable competitive intelligence for the telecommunications and information technology markets, announced today a complimentary webinar that will provide analyst insights into CTIA 2013, as well as examine the international focus that stretches beyond networks, services and devices to embrace the movement of mobility into retail, entertainment and everyday life. Offering two sessions on June 4th at 9 AM EDT and June 5th at 12 PM EDT to accommodate attendees in different time zones, Current Analysis will discuss a recap of the biggest news coming out of CTIA 2013. The analyst team will explain the trends that CTIA 2013 illustrated and their potential impact on the market.
“CTIA has worked to give its flagship event an international focus. Yet, even if it were just focused on North America, it would still be an important event,” commented Peter Jarich, Vice President, Consumer and Infrastructure at Current Analysis. “One of the largest telecom markets in the world, North America has been at the forefront of initial HSPA and LTE launches, joyn and VoLTE momentum, advanced carrier WiFi models, the advent of shared data plans beyond basic multi-SIM offers, and more.”
Attendees will hear Current Analysis insights on the following topics:
- With major smartphone and tablet launches taking place elsewhere, what did CTIA Wireless 2013 reveal about the evolution of consumer devices?
- What were service providers and MVNOs at the show to talk about?
- What about the mobile enterprise and M2M services (B2B and B2C)?
- Beyond LTE, what are network vendors saying about small cells and WiFi? What are operators saying?
- With the conclusion of the three biggest mobile events of the year (CES, Mobile World Congress and CTIA), what does the broader mobile landscape look like for 2013?
The following analysts will be presenting and available for questions:
- Peter Jarich, Vice President, Consumer and Infrastructure
- Avi Greengart, Research Director, Consumer Devices
- Wes Henderek, Principal Analyst, Consumer Services U.S.
- Kathryn Weldon, Principal Analyst, Enterprise Mobility Services
- Ed Gubbins, Senior Analyst, Mobile Access Infrastructure
Registration for this complimentary webinar can be found at http://www.currentanalysis.com/Webinars/2013/ctia/.
About Current Analysis
Current Analysis (http://www.currentanalysis.com) is the only provider of continuous, in-depth actionable competitive intelligence, analysis, and advice. The company has been helping leading telecommunications, information technology, and business software companies improve their competitive intelligence, differentiate themselves in the market, and win more business. For more than 15 years, sales teams, product managers, marketing professionals, and executives have relied on Current Analysis as a trusted partner to improve their ability to anticipate and quickly take action on market opportunities and competitive threats. The company serves more than 35,000 professionals at over 1,400 global enterprises.