New York, NY (PRWEB) May 29, 2013
After receiving a record number of applicants, CustomerManagementIQ.com announced the finalists for its highly-anticipated Call Center Week Excellence Awards. These awards are part of the 14th Annual Call Center Week, the largest, most comprehensive call center event in the world.
Winners will be announced in front of 1,200 customer service executives at Call Center Week, June 10-14, at Caesars Palace.
It was hard to narrow down the applicants according to Lisa Schulman, Call Center Week’s Executive Producer. “When you consider that we had more innovative call centers apply than ever before, it’s an accomplishment to simply be a finalist,” she said. “I was amazed at the creativity shown by our applicants.”
An 8-person judging panel made up of veteran call center leaders chose the following finalists:
Best in Class Call Center (Over 200 Staff)
- Experian Consumer Services
Best in Class Call Center (Under 200)
- Bath and Body Works
- Guardian Retirement Services
- Louisville Gas and Electric/Kentucky Utilities (LG&E/KU)
- UPMC Health Plan
Contact Center Leader of the Year
- Dennis Foos, Site Director in Grand Junction, Startek
- Steve Ellis, Senior Director Customer Care, EyeMed Vision Care
- Roy Gaunce, Director / Customer Service and Contact Center Operations, Humana Government Business
Best Technology Solutions Provider
- AMC Technology LLC
- Assurant Solutions
Best International Call Center
- CGS – Computer Generated Solutions
- Stream Global Services
Best Outsourced Provider
- EGS- Expert Global Solutions
- Hutchison Globalservices
- TLC Associates
Best Performance Acting on the Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Social Customer
- Protection 1 Security Solutions
Greatest Job Creating a Culture that Inspires World-Class Excellence
- Protection 1 Security Services
- Stellar BPO and Fiserv
Best Contact Center Learning, Development and Recognition Program
- aok.teleservice defacto GmbH, a member of the davero group
- TELUS International
Winners will be announced at the Awards Luncheon, held on June 12th during the 14th Annual Call Center Week.
About Call Center Week:
Call Center Week is the world’s largest gathering of high-level call center professionals. Keynote speakers include Maxine Clark, Chief Executive Bear, Build-a-Bear Workshop, Kevin Wilde, CLO of General Mills, Steve Riddell, COO of Blinds.com, Phyllis James, Chief Diversity Officer of MGM Resorts and Lisa Church, CCO of 1st Advantage Credit Union.
To register for Call Center Week or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please visit the event homepage, call 1-800-882-8684.