Houston, TX (PRWEB) May 29, 2013
The College of Health Care Professions (CHCP), one of Texas’ larger, privately-owned accredited health care college, proudly rings in its 25th year of training and preparing students for positions in the allied health care field on May 25, 2013. CHCP has remained a leader for 25 years and continues to jump start students’ future careers across the United States.
Since its establishment 25 years ago, CHCP:
- Has a variety of ground school based medical programs with hands-on training and practice. These programs include: Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound, Limited X-Ray Technologist, Medical Coding & Billing – Health Information Technology, Massage Therapy, Personal Fitness Trainer, Surgical Technology and Vocational Nursing.
- CHCP Online Associate Degree programs include Medical Assisting, Health Care Management and Health Information Technology Management
- Has over 12,000 graduates
- Continually places over 70% of its graduates in the health care workplace
- Employs over 315 diverse staff and faculty members that are credentialed in their specialty field
- Works with hundreds of healthcare employers across Texas
- Offers a CHCP Military Scholarship (15% of total tuition costs) for active duty, veterans, as well as their spouse and dependents
- Has a management team that collectively provides 125 years of experience
- Is accredited by The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools and is approved to offer grants and loans through the United States Department of Education
- Offers continuing education and on-going professional development
CHCP is expanding their programs as well as their ground and online campuses to meet the changing demands of the growing health care industry. CHCP will open a new ground campus in McAllen, TX in the fall of 2013 and for the first time, CHCP is expanding its online programs to students in states outside of Texas, including:
- South Carolina
Currently, CHCP has three programs available for the online campuses; an associate’s degree in Medical Assistant, Health Care Management (HCM) and in Health Information Technology and Management (HITM).
“For a quarter of a century, CHCP has stayed on course as a trusted, accredited professional college with over 12,000 Texas graduates, with dedicated students and teachers, contributing to its success. CHCP is devoted to providing students with personalized quality, medical training for entry-level employment in the allied health care fields,” said Jon Emerald, CEO of CHCP.
In honor of their 25 year milestone, CHCP will be launching internal and external campaigns to garner enthusiasm within the institution. CHCP will be recognizing its students, faculty and staff as well as highlighting CHCP’s positive impact on its local communities over the past 25 years.
About The College of Health Care Professions
The College of Health Care Professions (CHCP) is an accredited College dedicated to providing students quality, personalized medical training for entry-level employment in the allied health care fields. Founded 25 years ago by physicians, CHCP offers a variety of medical programs focused on students attaining knowledge and proficiency through demonstration, hands-on operation of equipment and the practice of learned techniques. CHCP also provides continuing education and on-going professional development to the health care industry. CHCP currently has six campus locations in 5 cities throughout Texas: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. CHCP online programs are available giving students the flexibility to advance their careers on their own time. The College of Health Care Professions is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools and the United States Department of Education. For more information about CHCP, please visit http://www.CHCP.edu.