The recognition we have received is validating as we move forward with more advancements to enrich the employee experience across organizations.
Saskatoon, SK (PRWEB) May 28, 2013
cfactor Works Inc. (cfactor), developer of socially infused Human Resource technologies, today announced a continued growth outlook, citing a strong finish to last fiscal year (annual bookings up over 50%) followed by sustained momentum through Q1. First quarter results included adding new business with key customers that are market leaders in their respective segments. A select list includes:
- GroupM (the global number one media investment management group).
- Uline (the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials in North America).
- Travelport (one of the world’s largest travel content aggregators and distributors).
“We are pleased at the sustained growth that cfactor is realizing,” said Cary Schuler, Co-founder and CEO of cfactor. “Our approach to delivering innovative solutions that enable companies to unify and enhance their workforce technologies continues to be embraced by strategic HR organizations and industry thought leaders alike.”
In addition to its robust forecast, cfactor has continued to play a role in fostering the advancement of HR technology and education among HR leaders.
- cfactor was recently named a finalist for Best Human Capital /Talent Management Solution in the SIIA CODiES awards - the premier award for the software and information industries.
- In the news, Cary Schuler was quoted in the Contingent Labor: Here Today, Shaping Tomorrow article in the February issue of Talent Management magazine; a featured guest on the February 7 show of WebMingle; and a featured thought leader on the March 25 edition of DriveThruHR.
- First quarter cfactor events include a series of webinars that examine the topic of HR Shared Services and co-publication of the eBook Dancing with HR Stars: 5 Essentials for Making HR Service Delivery Look & Feel Effortless.
- Further exploration on these and other topics will be delivered in the up-coming case study presentation with client, DeVry Inc., at the IHRIM Strategies 2013 conference in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, on June 2-5.
“The recognition we have received is validating as we move forward with more advancements to enrich the employee experience across organizations,” said Shaun Schuler, Co-Founder and SVP Research and Development of cfactor. “Through continued innovation with delivering solutions that cover the breadth of talent management and multi-disciplinary HR, we look forward to making 2013 a banner year for cfactor!”
Since its inception, cfactor has been recognized by organizations like Ernst & Young, the Canadian Innovation Exchange and the SIIA for its game-changing human resource and talent management software. Working primarily with mid-to-large enterprises that represent hundreds of thousands of employees across a variety of industries, cfactor consistently delivers social enterprise products that are highly configurable, improve employee performance and deliver a proven ROI.
cfactor can be followed on various social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter (@cfactorWorks), Pinterest and cfactorConnections.
About cfactor Works Inc. (cfactor)
cfactor is a socially-enabled, integrated HR management, communication and collaboration suite. The cfactor system-of-record uniquely leverages existing systems while delivering engaging, productive employee experiences for hundreds of thousands of employees.