London, UK (PRWEB) May 29, 2013
Currently, traditional macrocell based cellular network deployment can not fully satisfy the capacity and coverage needs of wireless subscribers given the increasing influx of mobile broadband data traffic together with growing requirements related to the in-building wireless coverage. The yearly mobile data traffic throughput is forecast to increase at a 28% CARG to climb from 58 Exabytes in 2013 to almost 335 Exabytes in 2020.
Small cells and carrier WiFi deployments are projected to contribute USD 350 billion in combined revenues of mobile data service by 2021. Small cells and carrier WiFi networks are also expected to route approximately 208 Exabytes or above 60% of total mobile network traffic yearly by end-2020. Meanwhile, the overall annual HetNet infrastructure expenditure is predicted to be estimated at nearly USD 41.5 through 2020.
New research report “The HetNet Bible (Small Cells and Carrier WiFi) - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts: 2013 – 2020 – With an Evaluation of DAS & Cloud RAN” drawn up by Signals and Systems Telecom has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The HetNet Bible (Small Cells and Carrier WiFi) - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts: 2013 – 2020 – With an Evaluation of DAS & Cloud RAN
Published: May, 2013
Price: US$ 2,500.00
The report grants access to a comprehensive analysis of the global small cells and carrier WiFi market, besides evaluating the DAS and Cloud RAN technology. The study contains extensive overview of existing and emerging technologies, industry business cases and roadmap; examination of major market challenges and opportunities, as well as deployment case studies. The research report sheds light on vendor service/product strategies and provides strategic recommendations. It discloses data on the actual market state and describes industry background. In addition, the report presents detailed future market outlook including forecast revenue and shipments of small cells, carrier WiFi, small cell backhaul, Small Cells as a Service (SCaaS), DAS, Cloud RAN, Self-Organizing Network (SON) and mobile data services.
- Extensive overview of the small cells and carrier WiFi market including analysis of segments, business case studies and examination of market drivers and restraints.
- Vital data on integration and offloading technology.
- Small cell and carrier WiFi industry roadmap and value chain analysis.
- Critical historical and present data on the industry performance.
- Description of the competitive landscape together with data on consolidation and acquisitions.
- Review of small cells & carrier WiFi deployment models.
- Analysis of the small cells & carrier WiFi vertical markets.
- Information on small cell backhaul.
- Findings on the standardization & regulatory initiatives related to the industry.
- Comprehensive analysis of the small cell & carrier WiFi deployments.
- Detailed overview of the prominent companies (vendors, providers) operating on various levels of the industry value chain.
- All-round industry forecast through 2020.
- Strategic recommendations.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Signals and Systems Telecom page.