Nashville, Tenn. (PRWEB) May 30, 2013
Tennessee Department of Tourist Development’s newly launched Summer microsite provides visitors with all of the information needed to make memories in Tennessee, and an opportunity to win a fabulous trip to West Tennessee.
Whether it’s with family, friends or flying solo, a trip to Tennessee this summer will provide memories to last a lifetime. While perusing the site, visitors can read other traveler’s stories highlighting the state’s authentic music and culture; history and heritage; outdoor adventure; and festival and events. These stories combined with great summer travel deals make planning the perfect trip to Tennessee a breeze.
In addition, visitors can enter the “Making Memories in Tennessee” Sweepstakes for a chance to win an amazing trip for four to West Tennessee. The prize includes:
- Private tour of the Tennessee Pewter Studio in Somerville, where handmade fine pewter is crafted and the winner will take home a special gift
- Three night stay for four at Lilies Bed & Breakfast in Brownsville
- Gift basket with wine from Century Farm Winery
- Tour of award winning Tripp Country Ham in Brownsville
- Free admission for 4 to Tennessee Safari Park
- A meal at Backyard Barbecue in Brownsville
- Enjoy an outdoor concert and/or perform on the porch of Bluesman Sleepy John Estes' home at the West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center
- Free admission to Tina Turner Tribute Show
- Free guided tour of Tina Turner sites in Nutbush
- Admission for four to Rusty's TV & Movie Car Museum in Jackson
- A meal at Helen's BBQ in Brownsville
- Tour of the Historic Denmark Church and Britton Lane Battlefield in Denmark
- Movie passes to the Historic Ebeneezer Church in Mercer
- Meet the artist and tour the Mind Field, Brownsville
The sweepstakes ends July 25. For a complete list of rules and to enter, visit http://www.summer.tnvacation.com/win/.
Join other Tennessee travelers following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube (/tnvacation).