Boston, MA (PRWEB) May 30, 2013
Flimp Media, Inc., developers of cloud based video and multimedia software for online marketing have just released an easy to use multimedia communications platform with advanced tracking and reporting to meet the needs of compliance regulations. The new cloud based platform, called Flimp5, enables professional communicators to quickly create and distribute trackable video and multimedia communications that provide instant campaign and individual viewer reporting and documentation without any programming or “IT department” support or resources.
The Flimp5 multimedia platform is tailored to meet the needs of corporate, HR, and public relations communicators who are under pressure to create more engaging video and multimedia communications that can track individual viewer engagement, response and sharing data for compliance purposes. The new video/multimedia communications platform, called Flimp5, requires no programming or internal IT resources to support, making it fast and inexpensive for users to create and distribute video email and multimedia communications with instant tracking and reporting. The platform is web-based and integrates seamlessly with existing email servers, email service providers, intranets and corporate social media sites.
Flimp5 offers a variety of digital communication capabilities not available from any other software or vendor, including:
- The ability to quickly create and distribute trackable video emails, video postcards, landing pages, and multimedia content without any programming or IT resources
- Real-time compliance tracking and reporting of communications campaigns that includes viewer engagement, response, and sharing activity reported by email address and other identifier data
- Automated IP address restrictions to ensure that confidential or sensitive employee communications cannot be accessed outside of the enterprise or corporate IT network
- Easy integration with corporate social media sites as well as Twitter, Linked-In and Facebook
- Tracking and integration of video assets and campaigns directly into blogs and websites
“Over the past year we’ve listened closely to our corporate, health care and financial services clients that want to implement more sophisticated online video and multimedia communications for employee and investor communications,” said Flimp CEO Wayne Wall, “We understand that there is a need for a simple communications solution that makes it easy to create and distribute advanced interactive video and multimedia communications for target audiences with compliance tracking and reporting that doesn’t require time consuming programming or IT resources.”
About Flimp Media
Flimp Media, Inc. is a multimedia marketing and communications technology company with offices in Boston, MA, New York, NY and Manchester, UK. Flimp Benefits, division of Flimp Media provides HR-benefits video communications services to employers, carriers and intermediaries. Flimp Agency division provides creative video production and design services to clients. The Flimp5 multimedia solutions platform enables users to create, distribute, and track interactive video postcards and video microsites called flimps® without programming or IT resources for online communications and direct marketing. For more information, please visit http://www.flimp.net and http://www.flimpbenefits.com. For further information and inquiries, contact 1-508-686-2802.