London, UK (PRWEB) May 30, 2013
The global demand for ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) increased considerably in the first decade of the 21st century. For instance, the global EVA demand overrode 2.67 million tonnes in 2009, while it was estimated at around 1.4 million tonnes in 2000. APAC was the leading EVA consumer in 2009, accounting for above a half of the global consumption figure. It was followed by North America and Europe, holding 32% and 13% of the global consumption, respectively.
The worldwide EVA demand is predicted to grow at a 5.5% CARG in the upcoming years to override 3.55 million tonnes in 2015. APAC is expected to make the largest contribution to the EVA demand growth and is likely to account for above 52% share of the overall demand in 2015. China, India and South Korea are the most promising EVA country-markets in the region.
New research report “Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA): 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd. has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA): 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017
Published: May, 2013
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The report grants access to the in-depth analysis of the EVA market. It provides accurate historical and present data on the global industry and describes actual state of the world, regional and country markets for EVA; traces predominant market trends. The study contains production and consumption statistics and uncovers export and import statistics; evaluates industry capacities; reviews recent price fluctuations. The research discloses information on the prominent EVA projects; covers feedstock market conditions; describes competitive scenario and profiles major market players. In addition, the report offers detailed industry forecast as well as outlines opportunities for the market development through 2017.
- General information on the EVA properties, uses and manufacturing process.
- Extensive analysis of the global EVA market including: data on capacities along with production-consumption dynamics.
- Critical historical and present data on the industry performance.
- Review of the prevailing development trends.
- Foreign trade statistics and data on recent price fluctuations.
- Regional market analyses containing information on production, demand, exports, imports and prices.
- Evaluation of the feedstock market condition.
- Examination of the competitive environment and profiles of the major market players.
- Detailed future market outlook through 2017.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.