Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 31, 2013
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) announces highlights of May transactions and new assignments.
- Hickory River Smokehouse has leased an 1,800-square-foot space at the Streets of Woodfield Shopping Center in Schaumburg, Ill. The Texas-style barbeque will be located on the first level near the northeast corner of Carson Pirie Scott. Hickory River Smokehouse is scheduled to open in June 2013.
Tim Henry of SRS' Chicago office represented the tenant, Hickory River Smokehouse, and the landlord, Jeff Plauche of Cypress Equities, in this transaction.
- 7-Eleven has leased a 3,200-square-foot building at 3001 North Pulaski Road in Chicago, Ill. The new construction 7-Eleven will be located on the northeast corner of North Pulaski Road and West Wellington Avenue and is scheduled to open in 2013.
Adam Cody of SRS' Chicago office represented the tenant, 7-Eleven, in this transaction.
- SRS has been hired by Columbus, Ohio-based Schottenstein Property Group to lease Ridgewood Court Shopping Center in Jackson, Mississippi. The approximate 190,000-square-foot center is located on County Line Road and existing tenants include Best Buy, Marshall’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, TJ Maxx, Old Navy and Shoe Carnival.
Josh Burmeister and Buff Teague of SRS' Mobile office will handle the leasing assignment.
- Philz Coffee opened a 1,420-square-foot store on May 6 in the Cupertino Crossroads shopping center in Cupertino, Calif. Located at 20686 Stevens Creek Blvd., Philz Coffee joins anchor tenant T.J. Maxx HomeGoods, along with Party City, Boudin Bakery, Pier 1 Imports, and other retailers in the shopping center.
Laura Tinetti of SRS' San Francisco office represented the tenant, Philz Coffee, in the transaction.
- Patxi’s Pizza opened its third South Bay restaurant in San Jose, Calif. Located at 3350 Zanker Rd., the 3,581-square-foot restaurant is near several high-technology companies including Cisco Systems, BMC Software, Pillar Data Systems and Immersion Corp. With the opening of its San Jose site, Patxi’s now has a total of nine restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Ross White of SRS' San Francisco office exclusively represents the tenant, Patxi’s Pizza. In this transaction, Dixie Divine with Prime Retail represented the landlord, Irvine Company Apartment Communities.
- BevMo! opened a 9,380-square-foot store in the Carmel Rancho Shopping Center in Carmel, Calif. on May 31. Located at 26538 Carmel Rancho Blvd., the store marks the third for BevMo! in Monterey County and provides convenient access to U.S. Highway 1 at the mouth of Carmel Valley. Mountain Mike’s Pizza and The Bagel Bakery are among the several retailers at the shopping center, with many more in the adjacent Barnyard Shopping Village.
Matt Alexander and Ross White of SRS' San Francisco office represented the tenant, BevMo!, in the transaction. Alison Goss of Mahoney & Associates represented the landlord.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners is the largest real estate company in the U.S. exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with more than 20 offices worldwide, SRS’ strong reach and international presence provide the company with unparalleled knowledge both globally and domestically. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and management services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. Our success is measured in the achievement of our clients’ objectives, satisfaction and trust. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.