Creating high-quality, engaging content is nothing new to us. We want to be as transparent as possible and share the tips that we've learned with those that are trying to improve their marketing campaigns.
Washington Terrace, UT (PRWEB) May 31, 2013
With the latest installment of the Penguin webspam algorithm (Penguin 2.0) being rolled out, many corporations and SEO agencies are looking for ways to better utilize SEO content in their content marketing campaigns. Utah-based SEO content provider, Buykeywordarticles.com (BKA), is now releasing their top 5 ways to create content that will work with the new Penguin 2.0 update.
“With each new algorithm update come questions about how to increase the value of custom content,” stated Matt Secrist, VP of Business Development at Buykeywordarticles.com. “Creating high-quality, engaging content is nothing new to us. We want to be as transparent as possible and share the tips that we’ve learned with those that are trying to improve their marketing campaigns.”
While Google only expects about 2.3% of all English-US queries to be noticeably affected by the algorithm change, there has been buzz in the SEO industry as to what new content marketing strategies might be implemented to take advantage of the update. Each algorithm change has increased the importance of customized, unique content, and many companies are reworking their techniques to better reflect that. In an effort to help agencies and corporations better utilize their content creation resources, BKA has offered the 5 following tips:
1. Use Keywords Naturally – Opinions on keywords are all over the board, from having a 7% keyword density to not including keywords at all. The fact is that keywords will ALWAYS matter, but they need to be inserted naturally. A good rule of thumb is to insert the keyword once for every hundred words, and only where it makes sense.
2. Understand Your Audience – Connect with your reader through tailored content. Know whether you are talking to a stay-at-home mom or a CEO, and learn the vocabulary, pain points, and topics that get their attention. Despite who your audience is, remember that the fastest way to lose credibility with your audience is bad spelling and grammar. Always edit your content!
3. Elicit Emotion – High-quality, engaging content almost always does one thing – it hits an emotional chord with the reader. Whether it’s pain, laughter, empathy or anger, emotions suck a reader in. Use hooks, headlines, storytelling and opinionated statements to spice up your content. Bland content is bland content, no matter how perfect the spelling and grammar may be.
4. Offer Real Value – Follow through on the promise of your title. Make sure the content is entertaining, educational, informational, and constructive. Focus on what’s in it for the reader, not just what’s in it for your link juice. Try including images and video to enhance engagement.
5. Build Authority – For a company to really be successful, they have to establish themselves as an authority. Utilize the AuthorRank feature in Google+, encourage engagement and social shares, and integrate structured data for rich snippets and author tags.
For more information on Buykeywordarticles.com and how their SEO content creation services work, visit their website.
Buykeywordarticles.com is one of the leading SEO article content providers on the web today. They have served clients ranging from SEO Agencies to Fortune 500 companies. Their content services include both on-page and off-page content and they provide internet marketing solutions through the use of managed writing teams, dedicated account managers and quality content. To acquire more information on the services that they provide, please visit http://buykeywordarticles.com/.