We are excited to once again lower prices on medical code books and offer continued relief in these challenging economic times
Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) May 30, 2013
AAPC (http://www.aapc.com), the leader in advancing the business of healthcare, has launched the 2014 medical coding books pre-order sale. AAPC’s private label book prices have not increased for five consecutive years—in fact, this marks the third year in a row when some prices have been reduced. Regardless of the industry trend to raise costs, AAPC pledges to offer the highest quality medical coding books at the lowest possible prices.
“We are excited to once again lower prices on medical code books and offer continued relief in these challenging economic times,” stated Olga Starynskaya, AAPC manager of coding books. “Those that take advantage of the pre-order savings not only help themselves and their careers, but also help us maintain affordable prices for the rest of the medical coding community.”
AAPC members and non-members can save even more with book bundles starting as low as $99.95. For those who need large quantities of books (more than 50), volume pricing can be discussed with Olga Starynskaya at 800-626-2633, extension 106.
- 2014 ICD-9-CM Vol. 1-2: $44.95 (non-members $79.95, MSRP $99.95)
- 2014 ICD-9-CM Vol. 1-3: $54.95 (non-members $89.95, MSRP $103.95)
- 2014 ICD-10-CM / ICD-10-PCS (individually): $59.95 (non-members $79.95, MSRP $99.95)
- 2014 CPT®: $89.95 (non-members $99.95, MSRP $114.95)
- 2014 Procedural Coding Expert: $54.95 (non-members $89.95, MSRP $99.95)
- 2014 HCPCS Level II: $44.95 (non-members $79.95, MSRP $99.95)
- 2014 Physician Bundle 3 (best value): $99.95 (non-members $159.95, MSRP $269.95) - Includes ICD-9-CM Vol. 1-2, Procedural Coding Expert, HCPCS Level II
Visit http://www.aapc.com/2014codebooks for all available books, bundles, and pricing. AAPC’s 2014 medical coding book pre-order sale ends June 30.
AAPC (http://www.aapc.com) is the nation’s largest training and credentialing association for the business of healthcare, with more than 120,000 members representing physician offices, outpatient facilities, and payer organizations. AAPC certifications validate the knowledge and expertise of healthcare professionals in disciplines including medical coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management. AAPC offers the industry-leading Certified Professional Coder (CPC®), Certified Professional Biller (CPB™), Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA®), Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO™), and Certified Physician Practice Manager (CPPM®) credentials, along with more than 20 specialty-specific coding credentials. AAPC also provides a wide variety of continuing education, resources, and networking opportunities.