Outskirts Press Reveals Top 10 Best Selling Books in Self-Publishing for April 2013
Denver, CO (PRWEB) May 30, 2013
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for April were:
- Caroline's No Nightshade Kitchen: Arthritis Diet by Caroline Thompson
- The Danubia Files by Louise Barrington Napolao Casado Filho, Claudio Finkelstein
- Discipled by Jesus by Hal and Debbi Perkins
- Encounters with Heaven by Karin J. Gunderson
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
- The Land of My Father's Birth by Nvasekie N. Konneh
- Las Parabolas De Jesus En San Marcos by Rev. D. Min. Jose Jesus Arriaga Martinez
- Mystical Speed by Hubert Guscott
- Outlaw by Troy Mason
- Sunday Morning Stickup by Author David Lee
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.