Allen, TX (PRWEB) May 31, 2013
On May 20th, Google announced that Google Checkout will be retired in November of this year. At that time, merchants that don’t have their own payment processing platforms will need to transition to a new solution.
Since 1998, Forte Payment Systems has offered a secure, single source solution with the capabilities to handle all of an organization’s payment processing needs. When it comes to web payments, Forte’s checkout solution is a primary focus, and a new version is currently under development.
What does this mean for merchants looking to transition?
With Forte’s checkout solution:
• Enable payment acceptance on your website quickly and securely
• Support electronic check acceptance from your website
• Integration is simple and seamless
• Gain access to full stack APIs allowing full automation from origination to settlement
• We don’t kill off our products
• Includes in-house customer service and integration support teams via phone, email and chat
This versatile solution for web payments is ideal for ecommerce sites, membership subscriptions, online bill payment, donations, and virtually any company that needs to accept funds.
For more information about Forte Payment Systems and their checkout solution, call 866.290.5400 or visit http://www.forte.net/google-checkout-transition.
Additionally, mention “Google Checkout” and Forte will waive all setup fees.
Forte Payment Systems offers merchants a broad range of payment solutions, including credit card and debit card processing, ACH/eCheck origination, check verification, and fraud prevention. Through superior customer service and industry-leading technology, Forte helps organizations of all sizes grow and prosper by reducing transaction costs, mitigating risk, and increasing efficiencies.