This is a great trip for the family. After cruising around and seeing a big family of dolphins, we docked at Shell Island and went snorkeling. The kids loved it.
Panama City Beach, FL (PRWEB) May 31, 2013
TripShock.com helps would be vacationers make informed travel decisions by sharing tour overviews and customer ratings. The travel booking site offers five unique snorkeling tours in Panama City Beach, FL, each with special rates for TripShock users.
1. Dolphin and Snorkel Excursion aboard the Sea Screamer: The 45-passenger Sea Screamer takes tourists to Shell Island where they can expect to encounter dolphins and other marine creatures.
“[We] saw numerous dolphins, sea urchins, sand dollars, sea snakes, and mussels.” –TripShock user review
2. Snorkel, Swim and Sail aboard The Privateer Catamaran: Tourists sail to Shell Island while listening to tropical music and enjoying cool beverages on this three hour tour. Snorkel gear is complimentary and there is a full bar on deck for drink/snack purchases. First drink is on the house.
3. Shell Island Snorkel and Dolphin Tour by Boat: This two hour boat cruise takes tourists around Shell Island in search of Bottlenose dolphins. Snorkel gear is provided and a shuttle service is available for guests staying at hotels in Panama City Beach.
“This is a great trip for the family. After cruising around and seeing a big family of dolphins, we docked at Shell Island and went snorkeling. The kids loved it.” –TripShock user review
4. Panama City Beach Catamaran Snorkel and Sailing Adventure: Vacationers enjoy a 3.5 hour tour filled with dolphin encounters in the Gulf of Mexico, snorkeling in St. Andrews Bay, paddleboarding, and listening to music. The boat even has an onboard water slide.
“We caught several different sea creatures and observed them in the tank. We saw several dolphins including a baby. As we were coming back, we cranked up the music and played some games and danced a bit! Everyone had a great time.” –TripShock user review
5. Cypress Springs Paddleboard and Snorkel Excursion: Offbeat vacationers will enjoy a four hour paddleboard excursion down Holmes Creek to Cypress Springs. Tourists can expect to encounter a diverse ecosystem of birds, turtles, and fish in the fresh water environment.
“First time at Holmes Creek and we absolutely loved it. The guide was very easy to work with. Beautiful area to paddle.” –TripShock user review
Visit TripShock.com to book special summer rates on Panama City Beach, FL tours.