Rental car insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, invites consumers to share their “OOPS!” story for the chance at winning a prize.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 31, 2013
Summer is a popular time of year for folks to hit the open road in a rental car. And many consumers, at some point in time, have had an “OOPS!” moment during a business trip or vacation with their rental car. These “OOPS!” moments can range from a minor scratch, to an impounded, or even a stolen, rental car. Rental car insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, invites consumers to share their “OOPS!” story for the chance at winning a prize.
For the month on June, consumers can submit their story on the company’s blog. The story with the most votes will be awarded an iPad Mini. Click here to view the contest details. So, consumers should start thinking about their “OOPS” story and share it with Protect Your Bubble today. Remember: participants should share their submission with friends and family and invite them to vote for their story.
For those hitting the open road in a rental car this summer, it’s important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage. Visit us.protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel―all for today’s modern consumer.
- Rental Car - For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car damage protection is a great way to cover your rental car while on your road trip.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for travelers including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car damage and much more. Plan services include 24/7 emergency assistance, Consult a Doctor™, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and tee-time scheduling.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Renters – Plans protect customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000.
- ID Theft Protection – The program offers a full array of prevention services, including 24/7 access to customer service and education about identity theft protection. Detection services include credit and identity monitoring, both important early warning tools that notify customers about potential fraud involving their credit or identity. To resolve any identity theft incidents, certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 to work directly with customers to manage the entire resolution process from start to finish.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA