Each monthly report will highlight specific real estate investment opportunities or issues, concentrating on market fundamentals, medium term strategic views and tactical analysis.
Montreal, Quebec (PRWEB) June 24, 2013
BCA Research, a world leading provider of independent investment research, is pleased to announce the latest addition to their extensive product line-up, Global Real Estate Strategy.
The product includes a comprehensive monthly report, supported by topical Special Reports throughout the year. Clients can also expect webcasts and opportunities for meetings and/or conference calls with BCA Chief Real Estate Strategist, Anthony (Tony) McGough.
- Monthly analyses to focus on medium-term risks and trends in global real estate markets.
- Coverage will have a primary focus on Commercial Real Estate, but will address residential coverage where significant residential investment markets exist (e.g. Germany/China/U.S.A.).
- Reports will rotate through major regions (Americas, Europe, Asia) and topics - debt, income, secondary and tertiary – with full coverage of each geographic segment being covered at least annually.
- Focus is on direct real estate, but will cover REITS – from a macro perspective – in specific reports throughout the year.
- Each monthly report will highlight specific real estate investment opportunities or issues, concentrating on market fundamentals, medium-term strategic views and tactical analysis.
- Incorporated into the report will be proprietary BCA indicators to measure the health of the real estate market and, where relevant, its cyclical position within a specific region.
Tony McGough, Chief Strategist
Anthony (Tony) McGough joined BCA Research in August 2012 as Chief Global Real Estate Strategist. Prior to joining BCA, Tony worked at DTZ as Global Head of Forecasting and Strategy Research. His past career includes employment at JLL, PruPIM (now M&G), CB Hillier Parker and the Bank of England, as well as six years as a Senior Lecturer and Director of MSc Real Estate courses at Cass Business School, City University London.
Tony is a member of the European Real Estate Society, the Society of Property Researchers and the Investment Property Forum. He is presently on the Board of Editors of the Journal of Property Research, is a Visiting Professor at The University of Ulster and a Visiting Fellow at the University of Reading. Tony has a BSc (Hons) Economics, from the University of Bath, and a MSc Economics from Birkbeck, University of London.
About BCA Research
BCA Research is a world leading provider of independent investment research. Since 1949, the firm has provided its clients with leading-edge analysis and forecasts of the major financial markets, with clear and focused investment strategy recommendations and backed by countless proprietary models and leading indicators. BCA provides its services to financial professionals in more than 90 countries through a wide range of products, services, and meetings. Learn more about BCA Research.