"We're confident that we will quickly become the leading online destination for professionals and clients in the health and beauty industry. Our team includes experts with over ten years' experience in the web and application business and we'll be driving
London, United Kingdom (PRWEB UK) 27 June 2013
BookMeQuick.com is the online destination for health and beauty professionals and clients a like. Professionals can showcase their work, connect with new and existing clients, manage and build their business. Business benefits and features include client information tracking, marketing & promotions tools, schedule management, detailed profile analytics and revenue figures. BookMeQuick.com allows professionals to get found and take bookings all in a few clicks.
Clients can discover new services and providers, book and manage appointments online and get inspired.
"BookMeQuick.com is providing an online service to the millions of freelance health and beauty professionals in the UK that are currently invisible to their target audience because they do not have an online presence” said Grant Clifford, Co-founder and CEO, BookMeQuick.com. "We're empowering health and beauty professionals to actively grow their business and connect with today's clientele using the power of the Internet and social media".
Clients can now search for local services based on personalised criteria and recommendations from their social circles, easily book and manage appointments online, get access to local deals, earn future discounts for referrals and discover who and what is hot in their city. The Internet user or client can search, browse and filter for their chosen service, build a shortlist and then book the service by selecting a free time slot in the professional’s diary.
BookMeQuick.com is utilising the power of the Internet and social media to bring the health and beauty industry into the 21st century. BookMeQuick.com differentiates itself from traditional directory style sites by providing interactive online appointment booking tools so the Internet user can easily book and manage their appointments.
Sarkis Salleh, co-founder and CTO, is excited about its potential: "”We're confident that we will quickly become the leading online destination for professionals and clients in the health and beauty industry. Our team includes experts with over ten years' experience in the web and application business and we'll be driving huge numbers of genuine visitors to our website."
Upon signing up for the service, professionals can easily:
- Create a web page, post photos and access social media tools.
- Track revenue and detailed profile analytics on page views, bookings etc…
- Engage with new customers using Facebook and Twitter.
- Engage with clients and drive new business through loyalty, referral programs and promotions.
- Automatically contact clients who you have not seen in a few months.
- Easily control schedules and bookings online or via mobile devices and set up automatic client reminders.
- Drive additional traffic to your profile page using customised online marketing campaigns.
Clients can use BookMeQuick.com to:
- Search for a local professional, browse specials offers, find same day availability or specific time slots and easily book online, receive appointment reminders by email and SMS. No more phone tag trying to get an appointment.
- Find professionals based on personal criteria (hair texture, skin type, location, home visits etc…).
- Discover what's hot in local areas, write reviews and see where friends go for services.
- Receive money off first service booked online and earn future discounts for referring friends.
Looking to the future, Sarkis and Grant are optimistic; "We're certain that Bookmequick.com will be a great success. We're confident that, by showcasing professionals in the health and beauty industry and enhancing their online presence we'll help to grow online trade for professionals in the health and beauty sector."
To learn more and sign up, visit: http://www.BookMeQuick.com