(PRWEB) June 03, 2013
Peculiar Magazine brings to you Breaking News and a fresh article titled Hulk Hogan Badly Burns His Hand. The legendary wrestler, Husband and dad called Hulk Hogan was involved in a minor accident .The former wrestler, 59, whose real name is Terry Gene Bollea, severely burned his hand after a radiator exploded in it, near his home in Tampa, Florida then promptly shared the photographic evidence of the grisly skin damage.
Find Excerpt of the Article Below:
Hulk Hogan badly burnt his hand after a radiator exploded in his home on Sunday (05.26.13).
Hulk Hogan rushed to hospital after burning his hand on Sunday (05.26.13).
The legendary wrestler, who is married to Jennifer McDaniel, was forced to seek emergency treatment at a hospital in Tampa, Florida when a radiator in his nearby home exploded, badly injuring his hand.
The 59-year-old star revealed his hand is covered in huge blisters from the incident and admitted it is extremely painful.
He wrote on Twitter: “Just had a radiator explode in my hand. OUCH.”
He later posted two pictures of his burnt fingers, captioned “Double Ouch,” and “Triple Ouch!”
Find the rest of the article here