This Six Figure Investment Will Ensure That Altlaw Is Poised To Meet Increasing Demand For Its eDiscovery and eDisclosure Services
London, UK (PRWEB) June 03, 2013
Altlaw Litigation Support Limited (http://www.altlaw.co.uk), London’s premier litigation support specialists, today announced a major upgrade to its hosting and processing environment, which is housed at a ISO (http://www.ISO.org) Accredited 27001 Tier 3+ facility based in the heart of London’s technology district. This six figure infrastructure investment will ensure that Altlaw is well equipped to meet the increasing demand for its Nuix (http://www.nuix.com) and kCura® Relativity® (http://www.kcura.com/relativity/) eDiscovery and eDisclosure services.
Notable features of the upgrade are:
- State of the art backup software. Enabling faster data backup and restoration, utilising full automated redundancy in the event of a server failure or disaster recovery situation including the ability to turn a physical server into a virtual server seamlessly.
- 95% virtualization of our server environment which improves the availability and performance of IT resources. Virtualized environments enable upgrade of hardware without turning off the server, resulting in less downtime and more up to date systems. Virtual infrastructures are also more energy efficient and therefore more environmentally friendly.
- Storage Area Network: This addition provides greater performance, scalability and reliability.
- Storage Tiering: Automatically moves the busiest data to the fastest hard drive/fast cache, allowing for better performance of servers and applications and therefore a vastly improved, seamless experience for clients.
- Fibre connectivity – Speed of light connection.
Key features of the data centre facility are:
- Power supply:
** N UPS redundancy and N+1 backup generators
- Site security:
** Trained security staff on site 24x7
** Multiple physical and biometric security layers.
** 24x7 controlled access
** ISO 27001-certified information security management systems
Corporations, law firms and service providers interested in learning more about Altlaw’s innovative electronic discovery services should telephone +44 (0)20 7490 1646 or email info(at)altlaw(dot)co(dot)uk to request additional information.
Based in London, Altlaw provides technological expertise in electronic litigation support and legal document services. With many years’ experience of working with law firms and in-house counsel, hosting Kcura’s Relativity and Nuix, Altlaw dramatically speeds up the process of identifying, reviewing and managing relevant data files. Altlaw’s focus is to perfect techniques and processes which allow clients to make more informed decisions at the earliest possible point in the litigation procedure. Additional information is available by visiting http://www.altlaw.co.uk.