Reno, NV (PRWEB) June 04, 2013
Scheduled to run June 18th thru June 20th, this Intellectual Property portfolio has the estimated potential to generate over $1 million while creating an unforgettable and easily recognizable brand in the food industry. View Lot# 1220: http://www.ipauctions.com/Auction/APViewItem.asp.
The portfolio includes 3 registered trademarks including the artwork, as well as a registered domain name. Goods and Services Category is in the Food Industry. The inspiration for the food category came from reading Shakespeare’s works, and how he delightfully described foods of the era.
Compared to the brands already commercially owned; Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe, Tim Heberden, managing director of Brand Finance in Australia stated in a study:
“Not only do these figures make the Shakespeare brand one of the strongest in the world, but it also shows the potential commercial value the Shakespeare name has garnered. We've given Shakespeare a AAA brand rating, one of the highest ratings we can give a brand.”
The wide ranging study also found:
- The Shakespeare brand is worth double that of the combined brand values of Elvis Presley ($108 million), Marilyn Monroe ($43 million) and George Foreman ($149 million).
- The Shakespeare brand rating (AAA) is higher than that of Commonwealth Bank (AA+), Toyota (AA+), Telstra (AA-) and Woolworths (AA-).
- Shakespeare is the best-selling author of all time; with book sales estimated between two and four billion. In contrast, J.K. Rowling's unit sales are estimated to be less than $450 million.
- 64 million children globally study Shakespeare in countries as diverse as Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, Italy, Kuwait, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Ukraine and Vietnam.
- There have been more than 400 feature length films and TV productions of Shakespeare works.
- There are currently 67 registered trademarks bearing Shakespeare's name in Australia, the UK and the USA alone ranging from Shakespeare's Pies to the Royal Shakespeare Company.
Visit ipauctions.com to register to bid: http://www.ipauctions.com/Membership/XUDRegister.asp.
IpAuctions, Inc. does not charge a Buyers Premium.