I loved how BSI partnered with other organizations to share various tools that leveraged the balanced scorecard strategy process and methodology.
Cary, NC (PRWEB) June 03, 2013
The summit gave attendees practical tips and techniques for improving their strategic focus and performance, monitoring organizational performance against strategic goals, establish effective metrics and accelerate their organization’s ability to absorb change.
Various speakers from different industries and sectors attended the Summit and highlighted their experiences for attendees. Some of the speakers included:
- Tommy Gonzalez, City Manager, City of Irving, Texas
- James Robinson, Executive Director, George Washington University Center for Excellence in Public Leadership
- Stacey Barr, Performance Measure Specialist, Stacey Barr Pty Ltd
- David Scott Hencshel, President, Potentia, LLC, Director, Lean Six Sigma Training and Deployment, Army Medical Department Center and School
- Andrew Muras, Sr Manager, BAE Systems
- Thomas Chermack, Director & Associate Professor, Scenario Planning Institute at Colorado State University
- Joseph J Norton, PhD, Business Transformation Office, Change Management, Coca-Cola
- Suzana Keller, Strategy & Development, Coca-Cola
- Utpal Bhatt, Vice President and General Manager, Performance Management Group, Actuate
- Peter Scott, President, Kakushin Institute
- Sam Monaco, Academic Advisor & Facilitator, Kakushin Institute
Information pertaining to our next summit will be released shortly. Please keep an eye out for this exciting event!
About the Balanced Scorecard Institute:
The Balanced Scorecard Institute, a Strategy Management Group Company, provides strategic planning, balanced scorecard, and performance management training, certification, and consulting services to government, nonprofit, and commercial organizations. Services include public and on-site courses, facilitation and consulting services, and information and tools used by executives, managers and analysts to transform their organizations into “performance excellence” organizations.
The Institute’s website, http://www.balancedscorecard.org, is a leading resource for information, ideas and best practices on strategic planning and management, performance measurement, and balanced scorecard systems. The Institute’s Nine Steps to Success™ balanced scorecard framework integrates strategic planning, budgeting, operational planning, performance measurement and strategy execution into a practical disciplined framework for helping organizations achieve higher levels of performance.