$10 of every cleaning will be donated to the Olliver family in hopes of rebuilding all that they have lost.
Petaluma, Calirfornia (PRWEB) June 05, 2013
Owners Curtis Moore and Jon Diamond were saddened by the news of this house fire located virtually in their backyard. "It's tragic to see another dryer vent fire in our area," said Curtis when he watched the news clip from this incident.
According to recent FEMA study on Clothes Dryer Fires from 2008-2010, 2,900 fires are started annually due to clothes dryers. Also, the study concludes that the number one reason of clothes dryer fires is "Failure To Clean." Jon Diamond called an all-hands meeting of the company to brainstorm ideas to help out the Olliver family. They came up with several special offers to benefit the family as well as their community.
Get Involved & Stay Safe
$99.00 for a complete Dryer Vent cleaning with a free furnace safety inspection (normally a $359 value).Click here to Visit our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/mooreheatingandairconditioning) to find our offer. — in Petaluma, CA.
Offer available in the following areas: Windsor, CA., Healdsburg, CA., Petaluma, CA., Sonoma County, CA., Marin County, CA., Santa Rosa, CA., Napa County, CA and surrounding areas.
Giving Back To Our Community
Want to learn more about how Moore Heating & Air Conditioning gives back to their community? Check out this youtube video we call "Doing the RIGHT Thing." - http://youtu.be/EroOx7jZ-ck