The iPad Leather Portfolio with Keyboard combines the best of all worlds... Well-padded protection for the iPad, the speed and accuracy of typing on a physical keyboard, and the ability to be customized with the user’s artwork.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 07, 2013
One company is determined to offer a “perfect” iPad case – iGear’s iPad Bluetooth Keyboard Portoflio combines the protection offered by a well padded leatherette case with a built-in, magnetically removable Bluetooth keyboard. The built-in Lithium-Ion battery lasts up to 55 hours with each charge.
The iPad Leather Portfolio Case with Keyboard wins the hearts of iPad users by offering all these features in one easy-to-carry, easy-to-use product:
1. Protection. Not just the front screen like Apple’s smart cover, and not just the back like many cheap clip-on cases on the market, but full body protection. The case protects the iPad all around – front, back, sides, and corners.
2. Function. Smart cover design automatically wakes the iPad or puts it to sleep as the cover is opened or closed. All ports are easily accessible.
3. Bluetooth Keyboard. The virtual keyboard on the iPad is fine for entering a URL or typing a small amount of text; but users overwhelmingly prefer a physical keyboard with the conventional tactile feel of pressing each key. It makes typing so much faster and more accurate.
4. The keyboard is rechargeable and detachable. A Bluetooth keyboard with high quality lithium-ion rechargeable battery saves money for its owner and is usually of lighter weight. It attaches to the case using magnets, offering the ultimate in convenience and flexibility.
5. Affordable. It’s competitively priced for single unit sales, and huge discounts on bulk orders make it one of the best companions of the iPad without breaking the bank.
The case itself is made of high-grade textured leatherette, offering rugged protection for day-to-day use. The case is padded all around, protecting the iPad from front, back, sides, and corners. The built-in Bluetooth keyboard features a full-size QWERTY layout with hard keys (unlike soft rubbery keys found on less expensive keyboards), rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and attaches magnetically to the Portfolio case.
The most impressive feature of the iPad Keyboard Portfolio may be its ability to be customized using any user-uploaded artwork, great for business marketing, school branding, and many other forms of promotional use. Customization is done on high-end UV flatbed presses, featuring vibrant colors, sharp details, and smooth gradations. Being a G7 Qualified Master Printer, iGearUnlimited ensures the highest standards of color accuracy and consistency are maintained.
Artwork can be supplied in CMYK mode as high-res PDF files. While vector-based artwork is best for printing, logos in JPEG format can also work, as long as the file resolution is at least 300dpi.
“iGear’s Bluetooth Keyboard Portfolio combines the best of all worlds...” says Jimmy Sun, president of iGearUnlimited.com, “...well-padded protection for the iPad, the speed and accuracy of typing on a physical keyboard, and the ability to be customized with the user’s artwork.”
The iPad Leather Portfolio with Keyboard is available from iGearUnlimited.com. Regularly priced at $99 each, use coupon code "pr20" for 20% savings. Schools and businesses should call for additional discounts on bulk orders.
iGearUnlimited.com is powered by Sunrise Digital, an Inc. 5000 company established in 1988 and employs the most advanced equipment and technology, such as G7-certified HP Indigo and UV flatbed presses, and digital die-cutting, to create best-in-class products. A privately-owned enterprise, the company is based in Chicago and sells products worldwide.