Big Kahuna's features over 40 water attractions and an Adventure Park, making it a fun for all ages attraction.
Destin, FL (PRWEB) June 03, 2013
Big Kahuna’s has served as Destin’s only water park for over 25 years. The park features over 40 water attractions and an Adventure Park, making it a fun for all ages attraction. TripShock.com identified the top 10 things to do at Big Kahuna’s this summer.
1. Tiki River Run: Slide through tunnels and waterfalls, around twists and turns, and land in a splash pool. Grab a friend and hop on a double tube for twice the fun.
2. Blue Mamba: Nestled atop a hill, Blue Mamba offers views of the entire water park. Slow enough for kids to ride, yet fun and relaxing for adults, Blue Mamba is a must-do.
3. Thunder River: Curve, twist, and drop down a hill through waterfalls to the heart of the water park on a tube. Brave the rapids alone or with a friend.
4. Pleasure Island: Designed with the kiddos in mind, Pleasure Island contains a waterfall, shallow pool, floating crocodiles, and an octopus fountain.
5. Honolulu Half Pipe: Hang 10 on a continuous wave that pushes 36,000 gallons of water per minute.
6. Super Speed Raceway: Race super fast go-carts around a track built especially for speed demons, complete with overpasses and tight curves.
7. Tropical Mini Golf: Play 54 unique holes on three different courses. Lush plants, waterfalls, and wooden bridges make up the paths from one challenge to the next.
8. Maui Pipeline: For the ultimate rush, slide through the high speed Maui Pipeline. Thrill seekers will love the free-fall feeling.
9. Jumanji: Slide through a blacked-out tunnel for 70 feet of pure adrenaline.
10. Lazy River: Enjoy a relaxing day at the park while floating around from one attraction to the next.
Skip the ticket lines and save $4 on admission by purchasing tickets through TripShock.com.