Communications Portal v9.0 provides a robust, standards-based voice and messaging application platform that enables more rapid development and deployment of dynamic self-service applications that help us deliver on that commitment.
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) June 04, 2013
Enghouse Interactive, developer of the most comprehensive portfolio of interaction management solutions, announces the release of Communications Portal v9.0 (formerly Syntellect Communications Portal / Envox Communications Development Platform). A continuing evolution of the customer self-service experience, the latest release of this industry-leading IVR platform offers new features and improved performance and density, empowering organizations to create dynamic and flexible automated voice solutions that improve customer engagement and reduce the overall cost of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Development enhancements to Enghouse Interactive Communications Portal v9.0 include:
- Multi-Engine Architecture: The ability to partition channels into multiple processes instead of a single engine, increasing the scalability, reliability and resiliency with a 2X increase in performance and density.
- Call Reconnect: Enables an automatic engine restart based on a pre-defined schedule or specific conditions with all telephone connections maintained and no lost calls.
- VoiceXML Studio: A graphical development environment that is used as an alternative to writing code is now a component of Communications Portal.
- Enhanced Console Security: Strength control meter displays the quality of the password entered and enforces new password strength requirements.
- Development Environment Enhancements and Updates: Enhanced support for CCXML 1.0, redundant ASR servers, resource pooling and dynamic ASR allocations, et al.
“Enghouse Interactive is committed to helping our users improve customer engagement while reducing the cost of those interactions. Communications Portal v9.0 provides a robust, standards-based voice and messaging application platform that enables more rapid development and deployment of dynamic self-service applications that help us deliver on that commitment,” said J.R. Sloan, product director, Enghouse Interactive. “To align our vast portfolio of offerings towards a common Enghouse Interactive brand, Communications Portal will be rebranded in the v9.0 release from its current nomenclature of Syntellect Communication Portal.”
Enghouse Interactive Communications Portal is an open, standards-based platform with integrated application development and management components that significantly reduce the time, cost and complexity of deploying voice and IP communications solutions. Beyond traditional IVR, Communications Portal combines the industry’s most complete support for IP communication, including voice, video, SMS, and email messaging with comprehensive support for traditional voice communication.
To learn more or schedule a Communications Portal demo, please visit http://www.enghouseinteractive.com.
About Enghouse Interactive
Enghouse Interactive delivers technology and expertise to maximize the value of every customer interaction. The Company develops the most comprehensive portfolio of interaction management solutions. Core technologies include contact center, attendant console, IVR and call recording solutions that support any telephony environment, on-premise or in the cloud. Enghouse Interactive has thousands of customers worldwide, supported by a global network of partners and more than 700 dedicated staff across the company’s international operations.
Enghouse Interactive is a subsidiary of Enghouse Systems Limited, a software and services company traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL." Founded in 1984, Enghouse Systems is a consistently profitable company, which has grown both organically and through the acquisition of well-regarded specialists including Arc, CosmoCom, Datapulse, Syntellect, Telrex, Trio and Zeacom. Learn more at http://www.enghouseinteractive.com.