(PRWEB) June 04, 2013
The web is bursting with exciting, cutting-edge and resourceful sites that offer travel suggestions and advice on where to travel, how to travel and what to eat. There are literally thousands upon thousands of these sites, many of which focus on various parts of the world. Since Car Rental Express’ headquarters are in Canada, they focus on Canadian Travel Sites.
1. Canada.com has a fantastic travel section that addresses Travel Ideas, Tips and Tools for Traveling, Destination Guides and shared Travel Photographs.
2. Travelhotnews.com is a travel e-magazine offering Press Releases, Brochures, Photos and Videos, Loyalty Programs and other interesting links.
3. Huffingtonpost.ca spotlights travel in British Columbia, Alberta and Quebec (amongst other topics).
4. For people planning a trip to Ontario, Ontario-canada-travel.com is a great resource. It has links to various topics such as Ontario Facts and Weather and also it breaks down the province into regions and major cities and towns.
5. For those planning a trip north to Nunavut, Nunavuttourism.com offers prospective travelers a brief history of the region, places to visit and things to do, places to stay as well how to best plan a trip.
There is so much to see in Canada. For those wanting to travel coast to coast, renting a car and taking the time to really explore is probably the best bet.
CarRentalExpress.com provides thousands of impartial consumer based Renter Rated reviews, including comments, for more than 200 car rental agencies. Reviews and comments are submitted by real people who have completed rentals through our site. CRX also helps find some of the cheapest car rentals in North America, lower than major brands. Reviews allow consumers to assess costs and service to choose the best car rental deal.