“I am very excited that we can help financial institutions automate their loan consolidation and servicing operations using this new version of CreditSoft.” says Carlos Gonzalez, president of ICCO.
Coral Springs, FL (PRWEB) June 28, 2013
CreditSoft's new student loan software edition comes loaded with everything educational lenders and servicers need to manage both federal and private student loans:
- A database of popular student lenders
- Payment formulas for all FFELP programs:
- System can also accommodate formulas from private lenders.
- Ability to define variable fee structures and split the payment over multiple months
- Ability to consolidate multiple student loans using a user friendly loan consolidation screen
- Comparison of different payment scenarios in one screen
- Guaranteed to keep up-to-date with FFELP federal guidelines and regulations
In addition, all the standard CreditSoft features are available, including:
- Built-in lead management system with interactive work queues
- Data import from other systems and websites
- Integration with all major phone systems
- Built-in CRM system with automated workflows
- Generation of user specific contracts and other documents directly from the system
- Agreements can be signed electronically using a DocuSign integration
- Web module to give students access to their loan information
- Bank debits via ACH, and ability to charge fees to student credit card
- Complete audit trail
- Powerful interactive dashboard
“I am very excited that we can help financial institutions automate their loan consolidation and servicing operations using this new version of CreditSoft.” says Carlos Gonzalez, president of ICCO. “All the federal loan programs are available and their formulas calculate automatically. CreditSoft 8 was built to allow this kind of flexibility and this new update is proof of this power.”
About International Computer Consulting Organization, Inc.
Since 1995, International Computer Consulting Organization, Inc. (ICCO) has been dedicated to the success of its clients by delivering innovative software solutions tailored to their specific business needs. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, ICCO has passed the highest level of requirements from Microsoft and has demonstrated the most robust, efficient, and scalable implementations of Microsoft technologies in enterprise deployments. Visit ICCO on the web at http://www.icco.com
CreditSoft software, ICCO’s most popular off the shelf software product is utilized by debt management and debt settlement companies to help manage their various financial operations. For more information visit http://www.creditsoft.com
International Computer Consulting Organization, Inc.
(954) 255-2622 x 117