“We had a record amount of innovative call centers apply." - Lisa Schulman, Call Center Week’s Executive Producer.
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) June 17, 2013
CustomerManagementIQ.com announced the winners of the industry-leading Call Center Excellence Awards. The winners were announced in front of 1,200 customer service executives at the 14th Annual Call Center Week, the largest, most comprehensive call center event in the world.
A panel of proven call center leaders judged a record-number of applications. “We had more innovative call centers apply than ever before,” according to Lisa Schulman, Call Center Week’s Executive Producer.
The winners represent companies and individuals showing superior thinking, creativity and execution across the full spectrum of call center functions. “I was amazed at the creativity shown by our applicants,” Schulman added.
The winners in 9 categories were announced at a highly-anticipated Awards Luncheon. To learn more about the awards and the judging process, please visit http://www.CallCenterAwards.com.
Call Center Excellence Award Winners:
Best in Class Call Center (Over 200 Staff)
- Winner – Experian Consumer Services
- Runner-Up – Cigna
- Honorable Mention – ARI
- Honorable Mention – StarTek
Best in Class Call Center (Under 200)
- Winner – Bath and Body Works
- Runner-Up – UPMC Health Plan
- Honorable Mention – Guardian Retirement Services
- Honorable Mention – Louisville Gas and Electric/Kentucky Utilities
Contact Center Leader of the Year
- Winner – Dennis Foos, Site Director in Grand Junction - Startek
- Runner-Up – Steve Ellis, Senior Director Customer Care - EyeMed Vision Care
- Honorable Mention – Roy Gaunce, Director / Customer Service and Contact Center Operations, Humana Government Business
Best International Call Center
- Winner – Stream Global Services
- Runner-Up – Computer Generated Solutions
- Honorable Mention – Acronis
- Honorable Mention – Genpact
Best Technology Solutions Provider
- Winner (tie) – FurstPerson
- Winner (tie) – Assurant Solutions
- Runner-Up – Citrix
- Honorable Mention – Agero
- Honorable Mention - AMC Technology LLC
Best Contact Center Learning, Development and Recognition Program
- Winner – Discover
- Runner-Up – aok.teleservice defacto GmbH, a member of the davero group
- Honorable Mention – Telerx
- Honorable Mention – TELUS
- Honorable Mention – Teletech
Greatest Job Creating a Culture that Inspires World-Class Excellence
- Winner – Protection 1 Security Services
- Runner-Up (tie) – Fiserv
- Runner-Up (tie) – Stellar BPO
- Honorable Mention – Denizbank
Best Performance Acting on the Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Social Customer
- Winner – Discover
- Runner-Up – Protection 1 Security Solutions
- Honorable Mention – Valvoline
Best Outsourced Provider
- Winner (tie) – Expert Global Solutions
- Winner (tie) – Genpact
- Runner Up – HGS
- Honorable Mention – Hutchison Globalservices
- Honorable Mention – TLC Associates
About Call Center Week:
Call Center Week is the world’s largest gathering of high-level call center professionals. Keynote speakers included Maxine Clark, Chief Executive Bear, Build-a-Bear Workshop, Kevin Wilde, CLO of General Mills, Steve Riddell, COO of Blinds.com, Phyllis James, Chief Diversity Officer of MGM Resorts and Lisa Church, CCO of 1st Advantage Credit Union. It is being held at Caesars Las Vegas from June 10-14.
To enquire about future sponsorship opportunities with Call Center Week, please visit http://www.CallCenterWeek.com or call 1-800-882-8684.
IQPC produces 1,500 global events that are custom-tailored to the unique needs of business executives. Founded in 1973, IQPC leverages an office network that spans six continents and a wealth of intellectual capital to provide an unparalleled portfolio of conferences and seminars. For more information, please visit http://www.iqpc.com