Boca Raton, Fla. (PRWEB) June 04, 2013
Offering an arsenal of tactics and strategies including outstanding concept and design, thorough execution, ongoing consulting and collaboration, Cendyn has won five esteemed 2013 Communicator Awards and one 2013 Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) Award for superior website design.
Comprising an expert team of web designers, digital marketers and SEO experts who drive online marketing results for the hospitality industry, Cendyn won the awards based on its innovative, engaging and effective online solutions for its valued clients.
The Communicator Awards is the leading international creative awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. The awards are judged and overseen by the International Academy of the Visual Arts (IAVA), an invitation-only group consisting of top-tier professionals from acclaimed media, communications, advertising, creative and marketing firms.
IAVA honored Cendyn for:
- The Glashaus Restaurant & Bar website with a 2013 Gold Award of Excellence. Cendyn created an engaging website to match the sophistication of The Glashaus, a sleek and modern restaurant located in the Hyatt Regency in Cologne, Germany which features a wall of glass overlooking the Rhine River.
- La Posada De Santa Fe website with a 2013 Silver Award of Distinction. In order to meet La Posada’s primary objective of visually telling the unique story of the resort, Cendyn created an adobe-inspired site rich in Southwest textures and colors.
- The Clevelander Hotel website with a 2013 Silver Award of Distinction. To achieve The Clevelander’s primary objective of attracting and converting travelers to the trendy destination, Cendyn created a vibrant, hip and playful site.
- The Essex House website with a 2013 Silver Award of Distinction. Inspired by the contemporary art deco feel of Essex House, a historic art-deco hotel designed by Henry Hohauser, Cendyn crafted a simple yet sophisticated website.
- Radisson Suites Tucson website with a 2013 Silver Award of Distinction. Cendyn provided the Radisson Suites Tucson hotel with a vibrant, contemporary and engaging website design to truly convey the property’s presence and vision.
Cendyn also won a 2013 Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) Award as named by the Web Marketing Association for The Clevelander Hotel website design. Judges select winners based on seven criteria: design, ease of use, copywriting, interactivity, use of technology, innovation and content.
“To be recognized with awards presented by the prestigious International Academy of Visual Arts and Web Marketing Association is a great honor,” said Cendyn President Charles Deyo. “We’re very pleased to have won these acclaimed awards for our work with five of our valued clients, all of which possess unique styles and website design/development needs.”
Going to HITEC 2013 in Minneapolis, MN on June 25th – 27th? Visit booth 1143 to meet with Cendyn’s team and RoundTableHQ to learn how we can increase your revenue with award-winning online solutions and strategies.
Established in 1996, CENDYN is a full-service agency specializing in turnkey solutions that drive bottom line results for the travel and hospitality industries. Founded by hoteliers and marketing professionals, CENDYN’s proven strategies and innovative Marketing, Sales, Reservations and CRM solutions raise online visibility, revenue and ROI for more than 18,000 hotels and travel destinations worldwide. Clients include: Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, Hilton Worldwide, Marriott, and other chains and independent properties and hotel companies such as Trump Hotel Collection, The Breakers, The Broadmoor and Denihan Hospitality. For more information, please call 866-625-4518 or visit http://www.cendyn.com.
About The Communicator Awards:
The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded nearly two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world. Visit communicatorawards.com for more information.
The Communicator Awards is sanctioned and judged by the International Academy of Visual Arts (IAVA), an invitation-only group consisting of top-tier professionals from acclaimed media, communications, advertising, creative and marketing firms. IAVA members include executives from organizations such as Airtype Studio, Big Spaceship, Conde Nast, Coach, Disney, The Ellen Degeneres Show, Estee Lauder, Fry Hammond Barr, Lockheed Martin, MTV Networks, Pitney Bowes, rabble+rouser, Sotheby's Institute of Art, Time, Inc, Victoria's Secret, Wired, and Yahoo! To learn more about the IAVA, visit iavisarts.org.
About the Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) Awards:
Now in its 11th year, the IAC Awards are the first and only industry-based advertising award competition dedicated exclusively to online advertising. The Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) Awards are produced by the Web Marketing Association to honor excellence in online advertising, recognize the individuals and organizations responsible, and showcase the best in award winning Internet advertising. For more information, visit iacaward.org.