Expandiverse Technology provides new business opportunities and IP so today's leading companies and startups can capture the parts of tomorrow’s world that maximize their competitive advantages.
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) June 05, 2013
In a rapidly advancing digital world where products and services are rendered obsolete in no time, today's world-leading companies can retain their market leadership — and ambitious startups can see how to capture and lead entirely new markets — by visiting the revamped Expandiverse.com website.
Expandiverse Technology and Intellectual Property (IP) provide the first business opportunity to build tomorrow’s fully digital world. This new technology to build tomorrow's digital world includes new devices, communications, services, e-commerce and much more.
This affects industries such as electronic devices, communications, networking, social media, search and e-commerce. It provides new competitive advantages for individual companies to keep their leadership, or become tomorrow’s leaders, as Expandiverse thinking, technology and IP helps drive the arrival of tomorrow’s digital world even faster.
Both leading companies and ambitious startups need to access new sources of technology and IP to stay ahead of their rivals in today’s intensely competitive and highly dynamic markets.
As described by the Expandiverse’s creator and founder, Dan Abelow, “Over 500 companies have licensed my previous patents. These include about half of the companies we will contact about Expandiverse Technology and IP. Now they will receive a new combination of web and personal information as they learn about the Expandiverse’s new business opportunities.”
The new Expandiverse.com website illustrates how this business evolved from a pre-launch beta test stage to its current focus on licensing Expandiverse Technology and Intellectual Property (IP) to those who want to lead tomorrow’s digital world. This redesigned and responsive website auto-adjusts on all types of devices. It runs on PC's, tablets and smart phones, enabling all companies to learn about these new business opportunities.
Though the world is embracing a digital revolution, advanced societies have not yet evolved prosperous, high-growth economies that benefit from our coming transition into tomorrow’s fully digital world. Abelow sees most existing products and services relying on incremental step-by-step improvements, or copies of their competitors.
Instead, the Expandiverse provides new opportunities to be a market leader that creates the future — for companies to keep the lead in their industries, or take market share, or capture a new market.
Abelow says, “Our digital world is clearly arriving quickly. We are the people and companies, who will build this digital future. Expandiverse Technology provides new business opportunities and IP so today's leading companies and startups can capture the parts of tomorrow’s world that maximize their competitive advantages.”
Examples of industry leadership opportunities are on the responsive Expandiverse.com website, which includes:
- A home page with prominent tabs for instant information about Expandiverse Technology, Licensing and Services.
- A new Videos section with over 30 videos.
- A Technology section with dozens of short individual descriptions of Expandiverse Technology products, services and features.
- Three example industries — entertainment, photography and security — which are each transformed repeatedly by new technology.
- Light boxes that increase the visibility of technical figures in the ‘Technology’ and Example Industries sections.
- A free subscription to a short weekly “Enter the Future Friday” email and blog posting, which introduces a new Expandiverse idea every Friday.
- The ‘Licensing’ tab and section explain how public IP could be possible to enable open use of Expandiverse Technology and IP, along with traditional private IP licensing.
- The ‘Services’ tab and section describe the inventor’s services for those who consider, adopt or use Expandiverse Technology.
Together, these support the Expandiverse’s growing mission of helping both leading companies and ambitious startups transform today’s world into a more aware, powerful and capable digital society.
About Dan Abelow:
DAN ABELOW is an American inventor, consultant, author and speaker who has degrees from Harvard and the Wharton School. His previous patents have been licensed by over 500 corporations that include Google, Apple, Microsoft, Samsung Electronics and many others. Abelow’s Expandiverse™ is the first digital world that can stand next to our physical world. For more information see the new Expandiverse.com.
To interview Dan Abelow call him directly at (407) 786-7422, or email him at dan(at)expandiverse(dot)com.
Or connect on...