“Full Circle CRM definitely deserves to be on the JMP Hot 100 list for 2013,” said Denis Pombriant, Managing Principal, Beagle Research. “Its innovative approach has helped Salesforce marketers measure marketing campaigns and accelerate revenue . . ."
San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) June 05, 2013
Full Circle CRM announced today it has been named to the JMP Securities 2013 "Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies" list. The report, issued in May, profiles 100 of the leading private companies in the software industry as identified by the software research team at JMP Securities, a full-service investment bank. The 'Hot 100' list is selected each year based on the evaluation of multiple criteria, including financial growth, products and services, quality of leadership, customers and market potential. Chosen for its leadership in Marketing Performance Management, Full Circle CRM enables Salesforce marketers to accurately measure Marketing’s contribution to revenue with a sophisticated approach for response lifecycle management, campaign influence and velocity analysis, and comprehensive funnel metrics.
Today’s announcement follows a string of awards for Full Circle CRM including the 2013 Red Herring Top 100 North America Award and the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 2013 Women of Influence award.
“Full Circle CRM definitely deserves to be on the JMP Hot 100 list for 2013,” said Denis Pombriant, Managing Principal, Beagle Research. “Its innovative approach to Marketing Performance Management has helped Salesforce marketers measure marketing campaigns and accelerate revenue by identifying bottlenecks in their Marketing and Sales funnel processes.”
“We’re honored to make JMP Securities Hot 100 List of best privately-held software companies this early,” said Bonnie Crater, President and CEO, Full Circle CRM. “The marketing software category is exploding and we’re benefiting from the perfect storm among marketing execs who are investing in infrastructure, marketing data and reporting.”
Full Circle CRM Key Features
Full Circle CRM’s Marketing Performance Management solution gives marketers a complete campaign and response lifecycle management application that makes it easy to track, manage and report on every response generated. This response-based approach gives marketing executives insight into the key revenue analytics they need to optimize their marketing portfolio and drive more demand. Solution includes:
- Campaign Lifecycle Management: handles all the complex revenue attribution and funnel analysis so you know which campaigns are driving revenue and can manage campaigns from beginning to end. Includes sophisticated weighted campaign influence module, tipping point campaign credit, campaign-level response scoring, and closed-loop sales follow-up and tracking.
- Response Lifecycle Management: helps drive more opportunities from every campaign with full visibility and aging for every response – regardless of whether it was from an existing contact or a new lead. Includes central views for response disposition, response scoring, assignment rules, notifications and alerts, and a full history of every historical response and its outcome.
- Marketing Analytics: all of the marketing answers right in Salesforce. Includes a real-time marketing barometer, detailed funnel analysis, pipeline influence and “tipping point” reports, and detailed breakdowns of responses from new business vs. house list vs. nurture programs vs. existing customers.
The application ensures every deal is attributed to the right campaign so you can get accurate ROI and answers all the marketing data questions right inside Salesforce.
- View a five minute demo of Full Circle CRM: http://www.fullcirclecrm.com/demo5
- Become a fan of Full Circle CRM: http://www.facebook.com/fullcirclecrm
- Follow Full Circle CRM on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/full-circle-crm
- Follow @fullcirclecrm on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fullcirclecrm
About Full Circle CRM
Full Circle CRM gives Salesforce marketing users a complete Marketing Performance Management solution that answers all the marketing questions in one place and helps drive more revenue from every campaign with best practice response lifecycle management. The cloud-based product is built 100% on the Salesforce Platform and is compatible with leading marketing automation solutions. All marketing data is in Salesforce and so are the answers.
Founded by former salesforce.com executives, product managers, and marketing automation specialists – the Full Circle CRM team knows what it takes to run a successful marketing organization. We are passionate about giving all marketers the answers they need to plan with confidence and grow revenue. Learn more at http://www.fullcirclecrm.com.