London, UK (PRWEB) June 05, 2013
What are the latest trends shaping the market for iodine? What are the latest product offerings? What companies dominate the iodine market? How do iodine prices change from week to week? What companies have entered the market? What new projects have been launched? What companies have merged or signed a new agreement?
These and other burning questions are answered in the Iodine Market Monthly Monitoring Report now offered by Merchant Research and Consulting Ltd.
Merchant Research and Consulting Ltd., a truly global specialist in investigating all aspects of the chemical sector and related industries, is happy to offer its monthly market monitoring service covering the latest trends of the market for iodine.
Iodine Market Monthly Monitoring Report Details:
Price: USD 250.00 (1 month), USD 2,990.00 (12 months)
Subscribe to one-year monthly monitoring service till June 30, 2013 and get 3 extra months for free.
Ammonia market monitoring service covers
- Key events in the iodine market on different geographic scales, including
- Weekly product prices by region and one year historical background
- Details on the latest activities of market participants, including mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, etc.
- Asia & Pacific
Provisional Report Topics:
- Companies News & Press Releases
- Executives & Experts
- Innovations & Technologies
- IPO, M&A
- Market Highlights
- Plants & Projects
Reasons to buy:
- Stay abreast of the latest events within the iodine industry.
- Find out weekly iodine prices by region and one year historical background.
- Gain a competitive advantage over other industry participants by being informed about their most recent activities such as M&As, product introductions, plant startups, etc.
- Discover latest regulatory changes related to the industry.
Other minerals available for the monthly monitoring service comprise: asbestos, barite,
bauxite and alumina, bentonite, boron, bromine, cement, diatomite, feldspar, fluorspar, graphite, gypsum, industrial diamond, kaolin, lime, mica, perlite and vermiculite, phosphates, potash, pumice and pumicite, salt, sulfur, talc and pyrophyllite, zeolites.
More information on the market monthly monitoring service can be found at http://mcgroup.co.uk/monthly