Durham, NC (PRWEB) June 06, 2013
Bronto Software, the leading marketing platform for commerce, announced today availability of the first chapter of its new eBook, “Commerce Connections”.
Written for the commerce marketer, the book provides tips and tactics to build customer engagement and drive revenue throughout the customer lifecycle. Chapter One, Acquiring and Welcoming New Subscribers, focuses on strategies and tactics for growing customer lists organically.
Commerce marketers who download Chapter One will learn:
- How and where to place list sign-ups to attract new consumers
- How to use pop-ups and pop-overs to increase engagement
- Best practices for incorporating social media to help list-building
- Benefits of cross-promotion with related brands
- Techniques for optimizing email and mobile sign-up forms
Bronto will release one new chapter of its new eBook each month. Upcoming chapters will address topics including engagement, strategies for managing shopping cart abandonment, post-purchase marketing and driving repeat purchases.
For more information, or to download Chapter One of “Commerce Connections”, visit http://bronto.com/connections.
What: Bronto eBook “Commerce Connections” available for download.
Where: Visit http://bronto.com/connections