Clients keep asking: How long does it take to calculate/map 10,000, 50,000, or even 100,000 customer receipt addresses in our Customer Mix Software????
It takes minutes.
Past News ReleasesRSS
New Orleans, LA (PRWEB) June 06, 2013
It took weeks of data entry, if even possible to do a Customer Mix Test before this software. NOW, a Customer Mix Test can be performed in hours with batch uploading of customer receipts in CSV format that is converted into a Zone for each customer receipt and populates this data into the correct field in the Customer Mix Test chart.
The question that everyone is asking: How is this possible?
The OilClaim Calculator plotted the Settlement Authority Maps point-by-point with our GPS mapping tools, built powerful and complex algorithms, along with document import technology that allows customer receipts to be imported directly into our software in one click.
"Clients keep asking: How long does it take to map 10,000, 50,000, or even 100,000 customer receipt addresses in our Customer Mix Software????
It takes minutes for our software import engine to translate all of these credit card receipt addresses or zip codes to economic loss zones and populate our Customer Mix Test causation test charts,“ said Daniel S. Jacobs, VP of Sales for IT Strategies Group Inc.
The Customer Mix Test software of the OilClaim Calculator software contains the following:
- Highly Accurate Zone Map Calculations for Each and Every Address Listed in the Customer Mix Test – There are only two places in the world that have this type of data available and ITSG is one of them, and the only one that provides the full gamet of BP Claim calculation that generates a claim report in accordance with the guidelines and methodologies of the Deepwater Horizon Settlement Authority that determines what zone the claim qualifies for if any. The Customer Mix Test Requires an Economic Loss Zone Map calculation for each and every address. Some claims have hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands or more addresses for customer revenues in each month that is entered into each Business Economic Loss Claim.
- Batch Address Import Feature for Receipts. There is a new feature specific to the Customer Mix Test software that allows a user to upload a .CSV(Comma Separated Value) formatted spreadsheet so data entry is NOT REQUIRED for inputting customer addresses and receipt amounts. This import feature is a game changer. ITSG staff can also translate and modify PDF data to convert it into CSV for clients at times if saved properly.
- Customer Mix Test Algorithms. The software does not require user intervention in choosing Benchmark Periods. The Customer Mix Tests are completely automated for the entire process from cradle to grave. It’s a thing of beauty.
- Complete Automation of All Compensation Algorithms. The best months in the Compensation Calculations are tested and selected by highly sophisticated algorithms and will maximize each claim instantly after all claimant P&L data and Customer Mix data is entered. This simply is not possible in manual spreadsheets. It’s done to perfection in the Oil Claim Calculator software.
- Comprehensive Business Economic Loss Claim Report With Customer Mix Test Printed. Full-Color, PDF Claim Reports are printed at the end of the calculation section that are comprehensive and include the Economic Loss Zone Map, comparable map from the Settlement Agreement, Customer Mix Test data, Compensation Calculations, and Total Compensation.
“Most businesses have thousands of customer receipts each year that each need to have zones mapped according to the Settlement Agreement's Economic Loss Zone Maps. Only the court appointed Deepwater Horizon Settlement Authority and IT Strategies Group’s OilClaim Calculator have this mapping data already programmed into their systems. After importing a merchant bank spreadsheet for 2 years of customer credit card receipts, a Customer Mix Test can be done within hours. This is incredible,” said Craig Sienema, VP of Operations for ITSG and the OilClaim Calculator.
The OilClaim Calculator is the only fully automated patent-pending, revolutionary software tool that allows BP Oil Spill Claims to be calculated in a consistent and accurate fashion that outputs a standardized claim report for each file in accordance with the methodologies of the new Settlement Authority per MDL2179 in the Eastern District Court of the USA. This software is a must have for any professional services firm that helps those families and businesses affected by the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill, such as law firms, accounting firms, and claims preparation firms.
About IT Strategies Group
ITSG a privately held company that has over 25 years of experience in technological developments and specialized areas of computing, including the very latest in Custom Application & Software Design for the insurance, accounting, and legal markets. ITSG is most famous for inventing the OilClaim Calculator™ software that was used to calculate OVER 800 Million Dollars in Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill claims in excess of 7,500 claimants that were submitted to the court-supervised DHECC. ITSG is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and has offices in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Panama City Beach, FL, and Destin, FL. For more information, please contact our sales department at sales(at)itstrategiesgroup(dot)com, call 1 800 294 0387 or visit the Oil Claim Calculator Home Page at http://www.oilclaimcalculator.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/OilClaimCalcula