PhySynergy offers a viable alternative to medical groups entering into expensive, long-term contracts with anesthesia management companies and anesthesia consultants,” said Mr. Garner, executive officer for PhySynergy
Huntsville, AL (PRWEB) June 07, 2013
A group of anesthesiologists today announced the formation of its new company, PhySynergy, LLC. The privately held, physician-run medical services organization (MSO) offers membership-ownership engagements to anesthesia groups and other medical practices that are seeking to stay independent, maintain local practices, optimize efficiencies and adapt to reduced subsidies from hospitals.
Founding members and leadership of PhySynergy include:
- Tim Adams, MD, board certified anesthesiologist and president of Alabama Anesthesia of Huntsville;
- Randy Garner, a pioneer in the development of medical practice networks, physician organizations and specialty MSOs on a national basis
- William Hass, MD, MBA, a practicing board certified anesthesiologist involved in the leadership of anesthesia services across the country
- Ron McDaniel, who has served as hospital executive of a multi-site hospital system and as chief operating officer of a 365-bed Level 1 trauma center
- Mike Segars, CPA, who has served since 1994 with Melvin, Bibb, Pinson & Segars, P.C. and provides management consulting in the areas of personnel, business plans, forecasts and projections, employee benefits and retirement plans
- Scott Snead, chairman of the board of MedNet America, an anesthesia medical billing company, who brings more than 18 years of experience in medical billing and software sales
- Steve Wright, MS, PhD, president of MedNet America, who brings expertise in medical billing and has served clients in anesthesia, radiology and pathology
“PhySynergy offers a viable alternative to medical groups entering into expensive, long-term contracts with anesthesia management companies and anesthesia consultants,” said Mr. Garner, executive officer for PhySynergy. “When practices join Physynergy as member-owners, they maintain their independence while being able to collaborate with like-minded professionals and leverage a variety of business management services to optimize their success.”
According to Dr. Adams, “The healthcare landscape is rapidly changing. Independent anesthesia groups are under tremendous pressure to reduce subsidies they receive from hospitals, be proactive and responsive in their hospital relationships and function at the highest levels of efficiency and excellence. At PhySynergy, we understand these pressures and are passionate about helping practices address them successfully.”
About PhySynergy, LLC
PhySynergy is a privately held Medical Services Organization (MSO) comprised 100% of physician member-owners who join a community of physicians committed to collaborating on the best ways to achieve and sustain the highest standards in patient care, clinical excellence, practice culture, industry leadership, and provider evaluations. For more information, please contact PhySynergy at 865-408-9966 or visit http://www.physynergy.com.