This is a great way to train adult learners in Lean concepts with a quick, hands-on approach. - Tony Manos
Frankfort, IL (PRWEB) June 07, 2013
In this session participants will see several Lean training exercises that are quick, simple and help drive home the benefits and advantages of deploying Lean. This webinar is geared toward people that need to train others in Lean principles and concepts in manufacturing, office, service or healthcare.
Lean Concepts and Principles covered:
1. 5S - The 5S Numbers Game
2. Visual Workplace - Hide and Seek
3. One by One Flow - Index Card Exercise
4. Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) and Flow - The Tennis Ball Exercise
5. Lean Terminology - Lean Lingo Bingo
This webinar will cover the materials needed, size of intended audience, and the amount of time needed to run the training. This will be a fast paced session -- not all the exercises may be covered in detail but trainers will come away with enough information to start using these tools right away.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Who Should Attend:
- People who want to learn more about how to train Lean Concepts and Principles
- Anyone who wants to re-energize their Lean training efforts
- Executive, Managers, Supervisors, and Leaders wanting an overview of Lean training exercises
- Experienced practitioners of Lean that want a refresher or to gain another view or insights
About the Presenter:
Tony Manos is 5S Supply's very own Lean Champion. Tony is the co-editor of "The Lean Handbook" and co-author of the book "Lean Kaizen: A Simplified Approach to Process Improvement" and author of many articles on Lean and its allied subjects. Visit his 5S Supply blog or follow him on twitter.com/5Ssupply.
Benefits of using Webinars as a training platform:
- Train as many people as you like - Any number of people can participate or listen in.
- No travel expenses - The entire webinar is conducted from the convenience of your desk or meeting room.
- No outside technology required - A high-speed Internet connection is all the equipment you need. Just login and start learning.
- No wasted time - The one-hour session fits into the busiest of schedules. In no time, people are back on the job implementing the wealth of relevant information they have gained.
- Gain the insights and views of a leading expert - Our presenter is well known for his easy style, knowledge, experience and teaching ability.
Stop by http://www.5Ssupply.com for more information on how to apply lean principles to improve any workplace. Contact 5S Supply at 888 4 LEAN 5S (888-453-2657) or info(at)5Ssupply(dot)com. 5S Supply is the premier provider of Lean supplies, training and services.