The combination of the SHIFT platform and the SHIFT Media Manager gives social marketers a command center that provides the flexibility and tools they need to make real-time business decisions.
Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) June 06, 2013
SHIFT (http://www.shift.com), the real-time marketing platform for brands and agencies, today released its new social advertising application, SHIFT Media Manager. The SHIFT Media Manager is the next generation of SHIFT’s legacy social advertising app, GraphEffect. The SHIFT Media Manager is built on the SHIFT platform, providing brands and agencies the tools they need to manage, advertise and analyze their Facebook and Twitter initiatives in real-time.
SHIFT is the real-time marketing platform of choice for 10 of the top 20 global advertisers and is one of three companies in the world to earn the Facebook sPMD and Twitter Ads API distinction. The SHIFT Platform provides users access to the SHIFT Open Marketing Cloud, a suite of best-in-class marketing apps, including the SHIFT Media Manager.
“Facebook and Twitter are a real-time marketer’s dream, but until the launch of the SHIFT Media Manager, managing paid, earned and owned media to make real-time advertising decisions has been nearly impossible," said James Borow, CEO of SHIFT. “The combination of the SHIFT platform and the SHIFT Media Manager gives social marketers a command center that provides the flexibility and tools they need to make real-time business decisions.”
The SHIFT Media Manager features make it easy for all players involved in social advertising campaigns to work together in real-time with features including:
- Collaborative worksheets: Build campaigns with team members; get insight on your work in progress, and experience “Google doc” style auto-saving and sharing functionality that enables real-time collaboration.
- Real-time messaging: Communicate in real-time across organizations, including team members, vendors and agencies to keep workflow streamlined.
- Safe & secure content: Grant viewing and editing permissions per team member and vendor to protect proprietary data, while keeping a level of transparency.
- Real-time action alerts: SHIFT’s proprietary algorithm, StoryRank, identifies a brand’s most compelling organic content and recommends to boosts the content into paid advertisements.
- Budget notifications: Receive notification alerts tracking campaign performance and spend, enabling users to always have the most updated information at their fingertips.
- Advanced campaign builder: Create massive amounts of campaigns at once, saving your team time and enabling users to launch campaigns quickly.
- Manage the entire marketing lifecycle: Share files, manage your tasks and work together on planning, executing and analysis of a campaign to keep all stakeholders on the same page.
- Global dashboard: Manage Twitter and Facebook campaigns on one platform, ensuring campaigns are being optimizing efficiently.
To learn more about the SHIFT Platform, please visit SHIFT.com today and start leveraging the SHIFT platform and apps in the SHIFT Open Marketing Cloud.
SHIFT is the real-time marketing platform of choice for 10 of the top 20 global advertisers, empowering brands and agencies to manage, advertise and analyze their marketing initiatives in real-time. The SHIFT platform provides users access to the SHIFT Open Marketing Cloud, a suite of best-in-class marketing apps which includes SHIFT Media Manager, the leading social advertising app. SHIFT is 1 of 3 companies in the world to earn the Facebook sPMD and Twitter Ads API distinction. SHIFT is based in Los Angeles, with additional offices in Palo Alto, Chicago and New York. For more information, visit http://www.SHIFT.com