“Our goal was to create a site that helps customers and partners more easily engage with us, understand our products and offerings, and see how Entegreat can help them achieve their business goals.” - Tom Emmrich, Entegreat President and CEO
Birmingham, AL (PRWEB) June 11, 2013
Entegreat, a leading provider of consulting services and specialized applications to deliver operational excellence, and energy and water management to Manufacturing Industries, announced the launch of a new and much anticipated website redesign at http://www.Entegreat.com. Created with the user experience firmly in mind, the website has been designed using latest technologies to be compatible with the full variety of today's browsers and mobile devices.
The site crisply conveys the main pillars of Entegreat’s value to help Customer’s “transform data into something that makes a difference”. The redesign includes technological and aesthetic enhancements which provide improved navigation and better organization of content. In addition, the recently announced enCONTEXT(TM) cloud based energy and water management platform is highlighted, showing how the manufacturing community can quickly deploy a highly functional, data agnostic system with little or no upfront investment. This website redesign is an extension of the corporate strategy supported by the investment announced in March. For more information on Entegreat’s strategy and direction, read Entegreat Investment Press Release.
The new web design is intended to better meet the needs of Entegreat’s customers and visitors by making the site more functional, intuitive, and appealing. The site has also been updated to feature the new Entegreat logo and branding elements which were introduced in May.
Enhancements to the web site include:
- Clean, fresh look with easy-to-navigate layout
- Clear delineation between Entegreat’s two lines of business: Consulting Services for Manufacturing Systems, and enCONTEXT(TM), the cloud-based energy and water management solution
- New features including the new “Resource Center” where customers can download product and solution materials
- Link to enCONTEXT(TM) customer login
- Partner registration
- Dedicated Resource Center for partners and agents
“I am very pleased with the new Entegreat website design” Entegreat President and CEO Tom Emmrich said. “Our goal was to create a site that helps customers and partners more easily engage with us, understand our products and offerings, and see how Entegreat can help them achieve their business goals.”
Visit the new website and give us your feedback by posting a comment on our Blog page.
Entegreat delivers Operational Excellence & Energy and Water Management to Manufacturing Industries, through Consulting, Systems Integration, and Specialized Applications. Leveraging our rich history in manufacturing intelligence and systems optimization, we enable industrial companies to optimize today’s production performance without sacrificing tomorrow’s resources.
Entegreat has two main business lines:
1. enCONTEXT(TM): cloud-based, online energy and water management to optimize resource efficiency in the context of your business (“by location”, “by product”, “by shift”, “by production unit”, etc.);
2. Services for Manufacturing Information Systems: providing multi-vendor consulting, architecture and systems integration, spanning high level enterprise systems architecture to specialized staff augmentation. Entegreat has roughly 200 defined methods and templates to optimize implementation, as well as a focused practice and product Accelerators around the GE Intelligent Platform’s Proficy Suite of applications, for example, Manufacturing Energy Management Solution® (“MEMS”), an on-premise Energy accelerator for GE Proficy.
Entegreat has 12 years of experience serving customers from Fortune 100 through mid-market organizations. Visit Entegreat at http://www.entegreat.com
For more information, contact:
Mark Strobel, VP Marketing