London, UK (PRWEB) June 06, 2013
Estimated at slightly over 6 million tonnes in 2000, the worldwide demand for acetic acid is expected to surpass a 15 million tonnes mark by 2021. To quench customers’ thirst for the product, acetic acid producers are expected to launch new capacities in the years to come, with most projects located in China. Highly dependent on the seasonal demand, the acetic acid market is also impacted by such factors as high competitive pressure amid market players, growing production end energy costs, consequences of the economic crisis, raising environmental awareness and technological advances, etc.
Merchant Research and Consulting Ltd., a truly global specialist in investigating all aspects of the chemical sector and related industries, is happy to offer its new monthly market monitoring service covering the latest trends of the market for acetic acid.
Acetic Acid Market Monthly Monitoring Report Details:
Price: USD 250.00 (1 month), USD 2,990.00 (12 months)
Subscribe to one-year monthly monitoring service till June 30, 2013 and get 3 extra months for free!
Acetic Acid Market Monthly Monitoring Service is aimed to provide thorough overview of the acetic acid market on a regular basis. Every month market snapshot together with historical data brings a proper understanding of the market and helps to stay informed about changes in it.
Acetic Acid Monthly Market Monitoring covers:
- Major events in the acetic acid market worldwide and by regions
- Latest activities of acetic acid market participants
Innovations & Technologies
Plants & Projects
- Acetic acid prices by region on a weekly basis plus one year historical data
The report includes acetic acid market historical data, current trends and forecast provided for world, regions and countries.
Reasons to buy:
- Stay abreast of the latest events within the acetic acid industry.
- Find out weekly acetic acid prices by region and one year historical background.
- Gain a competitive advantage over other industry participants by being informed about their most recent activities such as M&As, product introductions, plant startups, etc.
- Discover latest regulatory changes related to the industry.
Other organic acids with derivates available for the monthly monitoring service comprise:
acrylic acid, adipic acid, terephthalic acid, phthalic anhydride, maleic anhydride, acrilonitrile, caprolactam.
More information on the market monthly monitoring service can be found at http://mcgroup.co.uk/monthly.