Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) June 06, 2013
In just two weeks, the annual ExpoNext Conference will be held at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront in Maryland on June 20-21. ExpoNext offers the best and most innovative strategies in attendee marketing and sponsorship sales for the tradeshow and events industry. The conference is specially designed for executive-level show organizers and their teams.
View the full conference program at http://www.exponext2013.com.
Two days of high-level content will draw on the expertise of the leading show producers in the for-profit, association, medical and consumer sectors. Speakers from the following companies will be represented:
- 1105 Media
- Access Intelligence
- All Show Services
- American Payroll Association
- BIO International
- BookExpo America
- Cygnus Business Media
- dmg :: events
- Hanley Wood
- International CES
- InfoComm International
- Maker Faire
- Marketplace Events
- Messe Frankfurt
- National FFA Organization
- Nielsen Exhibitions
- Reed Exhibitions
- SATELLITE Conference & Exhibition
- SPI: The Plastics Industry Trade Association
Sessions will include:
- Exhibitor and Sponsorship Sales Bootcamp: It's Never Too Early to Start Selling
- The Association Show Challenge: Grow Both Your Show and Your Association
- Corporate Events: Learning from Your Frenemies
- Making Exhibitor Pricing Programs Work for Your Show
- Attendee Engagement Techniques That Work
- Social Media Tactics That Drive Attendee Revenue
- How to Grow Event Revenue When You Don't Have the Space
ExpoNext will offer access to industry leading suppliers, breakfast, luncheons and networking opportunities. Attendees are free to mix and match sessions from two tracks, “Get More Exhibitors and Sponsors” and “Get More Attendees.”
EXPO’s E.X.C.I.T.E. Awards and ExpoNext Pre-Conference Workshop: How to Transform Your Events into Exceptional Experiences will take place the day before the conference, June 19, also at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront. Two day and three day packages are available for purchase when registering.
If you have any questions, contact Danielle Sikes at dsikes(at)accessintel(dot)com.
The ExpoNext Conference is an information-packed event that is about to sell out. For more information, visit http://www.exponext2013.com. For sponsorship information, contact Doug Ouimette at douimette(at)accessintel(dot)com.
EXPO is the leading multichannel brand serving the tradeshow industry, providing insight, information and inspiration for show-organizer executives and their teams. Its essential mission is to help show producers in all sectors solve business challenges. For more information visit http://www.expoweb.com.