This is the time to honor dad for all that he does for his family and the grads for all they’ve accomplished in school. You can’t go wrong by getting them tech!
West Palm Beach, FL (PRWEB) June 10, 2013
June is a great time for gift-giving, especially when combining Father’s Day with graduation ceremonies. “This is the time to honor dad for all that he does for his family and the grads for all they’ve accomplished in school. You can’t go wrong by getting them tech!” says Emmy Award winning Tech and Trends reporter Brett Larson, and tech host of KillerApps.TV.
Audiences were given insight into what’s trending among Dads and Grads everywhere...from transforming the backyard into an outdoor entertainment center, to making the on-the-go lifestyle--truly hands free, the peace of mind of having an online file backup storage plan, to a multifunction printer with built-in Wi-Fi and even something cool for the pint-sized grad!
Here are 5 “Killer Apps” perfect for the Dad or Grad this year.
1. SunBriteTV’s Signature Series SB-4660HD. SunBriteTV’s all-weather televisions are designed for permanent outdoor use, transforming any backyard into a modern entertainment space for any occasion. A SunBriteTV is a significant upgrade to any sporting event, award show viewing party or even a family movie night under the stars. For more information visit http://www.sunbritetv.com/
2. LG Tone+ Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset. Whether on the go or at home, Dads and Grads can always stay connected with the comfortable and easy to use LG Tone+. Bluetooth technology means a truly wireless multi-tasking experience to help dad and grads get the most out of their busy day. Learn more at http://www.lg.com/us/cell-phone-accessories/lg-HBS730
3. Carbonite. Carbonite automatically backs up computer files whenever the computer is connected to the internet, and features Anytime, Anywhere Access, so users can remotely access their protected files from any internet-connected device, including computers, smartphones and tablets, using an internet browser or the free Carbonite Mobile app. For a worry-free back up plan visit http://www.carbonite.com
4. Dell B1165nfw Mono Laser Multifunction Printer. The Dell B1165nfw is a new multifunction printer, designed to provide growing businesses and home users with affordable printing to complement their desktops. One of the most complete and affordable printers, the B1165nfw includes wireless networking capabilities and document management software, driving new efficiencies and the ability to print, scan, copy and fax with one easy-to-use device. Learn more at http://www.dell.com/printers
5. VTech InnoTab 2S Wi-Fi Learning App Tablet. It offers children their very own tablet that opens up a world of educational content across a wide variety of curriculums, from downloads (via VTech’s app store, the Learning Lodge) to software cartridges, combining innovative technology with a developmental learning tool that grows with a child and makes learning fun. For more information and online ordering, visit http://www.vtechkids.com
To find more information about everything featured, visit “Killer Apps” at http://www.killerapps.tv
About News Media Group, Inc.
News Media Group, Inc. produces original programming about the hottest new technology and trends hitting the market through the KillerApps.TV website. They produce a number of Satellite Media Tours and Ground Media Tours that fit the media calendar throughout the year to introduce TV and Radio station audiences to the latest tech products and applications. Visit http://www.newsmg.com
News Media Group, Inc.