BluePromoCode Focuses on Photo Printing Promotions

Share Article

Increasing internet access and photo sharing will keep revenue and industry growth on the rise. BluePromoCode provides promotions from the largest photo printing websites.

The shift toward online photo sharing has supported growth for photo printer sites, despite decreased consumer income during the recession.

BluePromoCode announced today its latest and most comprehensive selection of special promotions and discounts from photo printing websites. The shift toward online photo sharing has supported growth for photo printer sites, despite decreased consumer income during the recession. In the coming years, technological innovation is expected to provide even more customization options for consumers and professional photographers. BluePromoCode provides the quickest and easiest access to promotions for online photo printing.

The Online Photo Printing industry has a low level of concentration, with the four largest players estimated to account for 34.2% of revenue, and the remainder of the industry accounting for 65.8% of industry revenue, estimating earnings of $1.5 million in 2012*. While most firms appear to be doing quite well, acquisitions are frequently occurring, which have increased many of the companies’ market share.

With the vast selection of apparel available online today, consumers do not have to scour the Internet to find the best deals, as BluePromoCode offers special savings and promotions from the largest photo printing websites.

Shutterfly – 20-50% off; free shipping, greeting or stationery card with order. Shutterfly’s single-minded focus is on helping enhance, organize and store digital photography and to provide the highest quality products for their customers. From start to finish, they make it easy to enrich, share and store digital photos, memory-keeping and gift-giving personalized photo books, greeting cards, and dozens of photo gifts suitable for any occasion.

SnapFish – Save 20-60% including shipping on various items. Snapfish by HP is the number one online photo service. They offer secure, unlimited online photo sharing and storage, professional, quality prints for as low as 9¢ each, and over 100 customizable photo gifts, from display-quality photo books and posters, to photo mugs and jewelry. They provide complimentary services including online photo editing tools, private group rooms for sharing with friends and family, uploading from mobile phones, and subscription video sharing and storage plans.

York Photo – 40-72% off; free shipping; specials on promotional items. Millions of satisfied customers have used York Photo Labs to develop their photo memories for decades. They give customers the tools to easily create special items from everyday pictures. Their services help tell a story with a cherished photo book, make a spectacular piece of art for the wall, give a heartwarming and completely custom mug, and send a beautiful and touching greeting card.

For more information, please visit http://bluepromocode.com

*Online Photo Printing Market Research Report, Online Retail, Online Lifestyle Services. Aug 2012. IBISWorld http://www.ibisworld.com/industry/online-photo-printing.html

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

PR Team
Follow us on