In our efforts to continuously strive to serve our clients we are proud to announce our new app.
Jersey City, NJ (PRWEB) June 09, 2013
Anthony Carbone, founder of Law Offices of Anthony Carbone, has launched a new personal injury iTunes app. The application is dedicated to help the New Jersey community get the answers to many questions regarding accidents.
The app helps users through submitting a claim and guides them through the steps needed to take and document following an accident. It also provides:
- Users the ability to photograph damage and record an audio description.
- Helps collect information from drivers, witnesses, passengers, and police.
- Tips on how to stay calm
- Detects the accident date, time and location
- Ability to send the accident report to any email address.
- Keeps track of submitted claims and reports.
- Answers to typical claim-related questions.
- Easy access to favorite auto-related phone numbers, ex: roadside assistance and repair shops.
- A detailed accident report with photos, voice recordings, and contact information.
“In our efforts to continuously strive to serve our clients we are proud to announce our new app," said Jersey City auto accident lawyer, Anthony Carbone. “After 25 years of practicing law, we recognize that following an accident people have questions. This app, will give people answers to some of those questions. We hope that you find this app helpful.”
The auto accident application can be downloaded for free on iTunes. It is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
In his last 25 years of practicing law, Mr. Carbone has represented a variety of auto accident and personal injury cases. He serves throughout New Jersey and Hudson County, including Union City, North Bergen, West New York, Newark, Jersey City, Essex County, Hoboken, Greenville and Marion.
About The Law Offices of Anthony Carbone
For more than 25 years, the Law Offices of Anthony Carbone, which is based in Jersey City, has helped victims in Hudson County, New Jersey, including the communities of Union City, North Bergen, West New York, Newark, Jersey City, Essex County, Bayonne, Hoboken, Weehawken, Guttenberg, Secaucus, Greenville and Marion. They offer free confidential consultations. For more information, please visit their website at http://www.anthonycarbonepc.com and http://www.jerseycityworkerscompensation.com.