London, UK (PRWEB) June 10, 2013
Hit by the crisis in the automotive sector, the worldwide titanium dioxide industry is on the path to recovery. Currently, prices for the product are going up and this trend is expected to continue in the years to come, according to the report “Titanium Dioxide: 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017” by Merchant Research & Consulting, Ltd.
To remain competitive in the marketplace, one should stay informed about the latest events and developments related to the titanium dioxide market. Merchant Research and Consulting Ltd., a truly global specialist in investigating all aspects of the chemical sector and related industries, is happy to offer its monthly market monitoring service covering the latest trends of the market for titanium dioxide.
Titanium Dioxide Market Monthly Monitoring Report Details:
Price: USD 250.00 (1 month), USD 2,990.00 (12 months)
Subscribe to one-year monthly monitoring service till June 30, 2013 and get 3 extra months for free!
Titanium Dioxide Market Monthly Monitoring Service is aimed to provide thorough overview of the product market on a regular basis. Every month market snapshot together with historical data brings a proper understanding of the market and helps to stay informed about changes in it.
Titanium Dioxide Monthly Market Monitoring covers:
- Major events in the titanium dioxide market worldwide and by regions.
- Latest activities of Titanium dioxide market participants.
Innovations & Technologies
Plants & Projects
- Titanium dioxide prices by region on a weekly basis plus one year historical data.
Reasons to buy:
- Stay abreast of the latest events within the titanium dioxide industry.
- Find out weekly titanium dioxide prices by region and one year historical background.
- Gain a competitive advantage over other industry participants by being informed about their most recent activities such as M&As, product introductions, plant startups, etc.
- Discover latest regulatory changes related to the industry.
Other inorganic chemicals available for the monthly monitoring service comprise: ammonia and caustic soda (sodium hydroxide).
More information on the market monthly monitoring service can be found at http://mcgroup.co.uk/monthly.