Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) June 12, 2013
Geographics.com, the online store that sells paper products manufactured by Mafcote Inc. and affiliates, offers a new online reseller program to both online stores and brick-and-mortar stores that sell paper, stationery and office products.
The program allows resellers to make a good margin on any paper products that are offered on Geographics.com.
Products sold to resellers are in case quantities. Featured brands include Geographics®, Royal Brites®, Royal Eco Brites®, Royal Lace®, Lexmark® and Jet Print®.
The registration process is simple and fast. Potential resellers can fill out and submit an online application. Within a day or two, they can start ordering online. Applicants can click on the “Become a Reseller” link at the top of the Geographics.com homepage to create an account and start their application.
The approval process usually takes 24 business hours. Applicants have to send the signed application and a signed Uniform Sales & Use Tax Certificate (provided) by fax or e-mail.
Ordering products for resale has never been easier. Geographics.com offers many categories of paper products, most of which are made in the USA, such as:
- Geographics® Printable Stationery, Cards, Invitations, Award Certificates and accessories;
- Inkjet Photo Paper and Specialty Inkjet Paper - Royal Brites®, Lexmark® and Jet Print®;
- Royal Brites® Poster Board, Foam Board, Project Board, Sign Board, Banner Paper, Shelf Paper, etc;
- Royal Lace® Paper Doilies, Paper Placemats, Baking Cups and more.
Why should resellers want to resell Geographics.com products?
Because Geographics.com offers products that are special, unique and they are made in the USA. Plus, Geographics offers a value added service for free!
Products that have been manufactured and distributed in the US and worldwide for decades by Mafcote Inc. and affiliates are:
- Royal Lace® Paper Doilies – unique paper doilies and placemats that have enjoyed more of 100 years of existence. Royal Lace doilies and placemats are made with hand-crafted metal dies that imitate old English and French royal doily patterns. One can see the original doilies in French and Belgian museums today.
- Royal Brites® 2CoolColors™ Poster Board – a patented concept featuring poster board in primary, fluorescent neon and metallic colors with a different color on each side, thus offering both customer and seller a higher value.
- IClicknprint.com – A new, value-added service that allows customers to print Geographics® stationery and certificates, and Royal Brites® display board products and photo paper for free. One can customize and print large format posters, signs and signage projects, photos in different sizes, photo collages, photo and scrapbooking albums and more. Free templates and layouts, clip art and suggested wording can be used to personalize Geographics® and Royal Brites® products, for free.
The new Clickn’Merge module, part of the iClickn’Print Design Center, can save users valuable time for projects that require data merge such as graduation and award certificates, letterheads, cards, invitations, envelopes and mailing labels. By directing their customers to the iClickn’Print Design Center, resellers offer them extra value, at zero cost.
Geographics.com resellers can benefit from substantial discounts when shopping online. Required minimum order is $200. Payment can be made with credit card or PayPal. Become a reseller now! Go to: http://www.geographics.com/resellers-online-application.html