“The fourth quarter is always the most important for commerce marketers, and we’ve designed the Bronto Holiday Resource Center to help them prepare early so they can maximize every sales opportunity in the holiday season,” said CEO Joe Colopy.
Durham, N.C. (PRWEB) June 11, 2013
The holiday season may seem far away, but now is the time for retailers to plan their holiday email and cross-channel marketing strategies. Bronto Software (bronto.com), the leading marketing platform for commerce, has launched the 2013 edition of the Bronto Holiday Resource Center to help retail marketers prepare for the most important selling season of the year.
Bronto’s Holiday Resource Center includes original research, a comprehensive month-by-month planning guide, examples and practical and proven program recommendations to help retailers and other commerce-focused businesses get the most out of their holiday marketing programs. Marketers will also find “lessons learned” examples from the 2012 holiday season that can be applied to 2013 holiday planning to improve marketing performance and drive more sales.
Bronto’s 2013 Holiday Resource Center includes:
- The Top 12 Marketing Tips for the Holidays white paper, providing proven holiday marketing tips and insights for optimizing holiday marketing performance.
- The 2013 Holiday Planning Month-by-Month Guide walks retailers through the weeks and months leading up to the busiest time of the year with a step-by-step guide for meeting monthly planning goals and staying on track.
- Retail Systems Research/ Bronto Survey looks at the plans retailers had for marketing during the 2012 holiday season.
“The fourth quarter is always the most important for commerce marketers, and we’ve designed the Bronto Holiday Resource Center to help them prepare early so they can maximize every sales opportunity in the holiday season,” said Joe Colopy, CEO of Bronto Software.
Highlights of Bronto's recommendations for 2013 holiday planning this year include:
- Set up planning meetings early and often. With the holiday shopping season several months out, it’s the right time to assess last year’s performance and start planning your preparations for this year.
- Make your emails mobile compatible. Statistics show that consumers are using smartphones and tablets in the shopping process more than ever – keep your emails simple so they can be viewed on all devices.
- Work to reengage or remove inactive subscribers. With the annual increase in email traffic, it’s important to send emails to a clean and engaged list. Reengaging subscribers or removing inactive will decrease complaints and blocking risks, and provide a better view into the engagement of active subscribers.
More insights, advice and examples can be found for free in the Bronto Holiday Resource Center at bronto.com/holidays.
About Bronto Software
Bronto Software provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to drive revenue through their email, mobile and social campaigns. The platform is used by over 1000 organizations worldwide, including Party City, Armani Exchange, Timex, Samsonite and Gander Mountain. Bronto is listed as the leading self-service email marketing provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000. Bronto is headquartered in Durham, NC with an office in London, UK. For more information, visit bronto.com.