The Net Performance Score™ is a report that allows contact centers to get better results by doing less monitoring and more coaching...
Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) June 12, 2013
Envision (http://www.envisioninc.com), a leading provider of software that transforms customer relationships, today introduced Net Performance Score™, a multidimensional analytics summary report, which brings together data from several different inputs to present managers with a comprehensive agent performance summary.
The Net Performance Score™ combines the following data, calculates one score and presents it in a single report:
- Quality evaluation includes measurements from quality monitoring and agent evaluation scores.
- Schedule adherence displays how in-line the agent is to the published schedule, which comes from the workforce management system.
- Desktop efficiency analyzes the agent’s workflow during an interaction and compares it to the expected norm in their organization.
- Speech analytics provides information about the customer conversation by determining whether the agent communicated required content or avoided prohibited content during the interaction.
- Customer surveys measure how the interaction was viewed from the customer perspective, which is compared with the internal evaluation of the interaction.
The Net Performance Score™ brings together data from multiple sources into one location in the Envision Click2Coach™—a leading quality management and coaching product—dashboard so managers can quickly assess agent performance at a glance. This allows managers to reduce the overall monitoring time and number of evaluations, quickly pinpoint the areas that need improvement and immediately address any concerns through coaching.
“Contact center supervisors and managers need to access data quickly and easily to understand what is happening with customer interactions,” said Ron Strandin, CEO, Envision. “The Net Performance Score™ is a report that allows contact centers to get better results by doing less monitoring and more coaching, which will quickly and directly affect customer relationships in a positive way.”
The Net Performance Score™ report is available immediately. For more information, visit envisioninc.com/click2coach.
Since 1994, Envision has been providing solutions to optimize organizations by turning data from customer communications into action, which makes an intelligent impact on your business and leads to exceptional customer experiences. Data from phone, e-mail, chat and social media interactions can help quickly identify trends, optimize operations and transform customer relationships. Envision delivers innovative software solutions to optimize your workforce with our integrated, web-based solution, which includes voice of the customer analysis, performance management, desktop analytics, speech analytics, compliance recording, quality management, workforce management and coaching and eLearning. For more information, visit http://www.envisioninc.com.