With high-profile keynote presentations from the likes of Renault setting out the need for the automotive industry to engage with the wider app developer community
(PRWEB) June 12, 2013
Infotainment has been promoted to be the key priority for the connected car market with both connected navigation and multimedia streaming being crucial features in today’s generation of passenger vehicle.
Content & Applications signifies a key paradigm shift for the telematics industry.
This year’s conference will see the largest ever turnout of OEM representatives. As consumers demand more intelligence and connectivity in their cars, the automakers will aim to seize the opportunity for brand differentiation to drive sales. Senior figures from companies such as Mercedes- Benz, Volvo, Honda, Volkswagen, Toyota, Renault, KIA, BMW, Nissan, Opel, Fiat and Hyundai have confirmed their attendance for next week’s conference.
Emily Savage, Strategic Director at Telematics Update says, “This year’s event is set to bring the true leaders of the connected car ecosystem together. It’s apparent that the car exists within the wider connected ecosystem. With high-profile keynote presentations from the likes of Renault setting out the need for the automotive industry to engage with the wider app developer community, Content and Apps for Automotive Europe 2013 is set to reflect the very forefront of telematics innovation.”
Industry Pioneering Speakers at Content and Apps for Automotive 2013:
- Emmanuel Bonbon, Connectivity and Multimedia General Manager, Renault
- Reinhard Jurk, Project Manager - Connected Drive, BMW
- Bruce Hazan, Senior Solution Engineer, Facebook
- Joerg Luetzner, Director - Online Services, Continental Automotive
- Andrei Iordache, Product Management Specialist, Kia Motors
- Candido Peterlini, Director - Infotainment Product Concept , Fiat Automotive
- Pascal de Mul, Global head of hardware partnerships, Spotify
- Lars, Möreke, Mobile Services, Volkswagen Financial Services
- Tuhin Ray, Director of Engineering Europe (Infotainment and Drive Interface BU), Delphi
- Martin Kristensson, Head of Content Acquisition, Volvo
- Philipp Hoschka, Deputy Director, World Wide Web Consortium
- Ulrich Kersken, Chief Architect, Robert Bosch
- Steffen Holly, Head of Business Unit Media Management & Delivery, Fraunhofer IDMT
Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2013 will discuss:
- The App Opportunity - Make those anticipated automotive app revenues a reality over the coming years
- Discuss how to build affordable, open and flexible software architectures to support automotive apps
- OEMs to capitalise on increased connectivity opportunities to build CRM systems for enhanced consumer relationships
- New Strategies to Work with the Developer Community - realign OEM and third party relationships through open developer programmes and API releases
With 30+ senior-level telematics speakers, 20+ sessions, focused exhibition and the largest gathering of telematics executives determined to build in-vehicle content strategies, Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2013 is the only place to be to get ahead in this specialised telematics space.
GM stated, "An excellent conference! Non-stop intellectual debate on all the important issues related to app and content in the auto industry."
John Deere: "The most informative telematics conference I have been to."
For the complete Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2013 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/conference-agenda.php.
Last few tickets remain: Register your place now.
Register before via the link below to secure one of the last remaining conference passes.
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.